Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf some Zoro fans are a bit shameless, shit talking Sanji who has spent the last few chapters tending to Zoro's wounds and protecting him while carrying him to safety.

Shows that said fans don't really read the story for these elements of friendship, and a character going out of their way to help their favorite does nothing for them in terms of being more sympathetic towards that character :specialmeh:

But we read, so we win more :gokulaugh:
Have sanji boys predicted anything correctly
Zolo fans have taken countless Ls this arc starting from Zolo vs Admiral lvl Shogun of Wano up until the Ls that's still coming like Zolo not fighting King and Zolo being a top tier

they're just too dumb to realise it

also I have yet to be wrong about any match up in this arc nor any major plot development

guys i like zoro, but you zoro fans are too dumb, Queen is GAG, if you think Zoro would defeat him with that flying cut, you need to get off the internet.

stupidity in this forum is without limits

Zolo fans have taken countless Ls this arc starting from Zolo vs Admiral lvl Shogun of Wano up until the Ls that's still coming like Zolo not fighting King and Zolo being a top tier

they're just too dumb to realise it

also I have yet to be wrong about any match up in this arc nor any major plot development
Still surpassed Oden by scarring a stronger and Hybrid Kaido and isnt even done yet for the arc.
We predicted 100,000 more things before sanji shits predicted anything
hop off ur high horse in the meantime

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Tbf some Zoro fans are a bit shameless, shit talking Sanji who has spent the last few chapters tending to Zoro's wounds and protecting him while carrying him to safety.

Shows that said fans don't really read the story for these elements of friendship, and a character going out of their way to help their favorite does nothing for them in terms of being more simpatetic towards that character :specialmeh:
Sanji fans do the exact same shit.
:choppawhat:

Calling out only one fanbase for something both are doing comes across as very tone-deaf.

since I’m not gonna explain myself again to all the people who quoted me or will quote me.

I said to say sanji vs queen based off this is agenda based because he attacked both queen and perospeor to save chopper.

So unless your saying sanji will 2v1 queen and perospero then the take of sanji vs queen rn is agenda based.

I think it’s more likely sanji fights queen at the moment but to act like he didn’t also just attack perospero shows an agenda
it seems like Queen Vs Sanji, Marco vs Perespro, King vs ??? Zoro if he gets heal

All those dummy Zolo fans for saying Sanji vs Queen

Real dumb prediction with 0 merit
Zolo fans actually said Sanji Page one

I said Sanji vs Queen ever since Queen was introduced, and it's not even worth bragging about since it's obvious as hell

so yes Zolo fans are idiots and actually never predicted anything right, even now they're denying Zolo vs King Wich is another L in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.