Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Queen like any reasonable person would’ve guessed. The minute Queen brought up Judge this should have been obvious. I will never understand why Sanji fans were pushing King vs Sanji. This should be a fun fight and we should get some scenes with them arguing over Hiyori when she shows up.
They should have been more open minded about it instead of "nah sanji vs king cause they can fly, germa connection means nothing" etc. They can't even appreciate Queen as an opponent, a cyborg with a variety of arsenal, a bounty of 1.32b due to all the shit talking they did before :king:

Sanji vs Queen like any reasonable person would’ve guessed. The minute Queen brought up Judge this should have been obvious. I will never understand why Sanji fans were pushing King vs Sanji. This should be a fun fight and we should get some scenes with them arguing over Hiyori when she shows up.
This is going to be far from funny, unless you're a Zorofan which is a whole different thing.

God, please don't tell me that Oda left the Big Mom pirates at the bottom of Onigashima, with the most ridiculous excuse, just for Luffy to be rescued by them?
:quest:
Hope not. By the way i think Oda never even explained why trough all the days before the raid,Big Mom didnt call them to invite them at the party for the Alliance with Kaido. It doesnt make any sense.

To be fair.
Sanji was already on the Live Floor.
Removing him, making him run around in circles, only to bring him back and go for the easy route in fighting Queen because he talked about Judge is underwhelming.
Sanji vs Queen is not bad.
But the stalling we had to endure in order to get here gives zero feelings of accomplishment.
That's the problem.
He helped set up Robin vs Black Maria and even got a wholesome moment about trusting her.
He also got to rescue Zoro and gave us the holy cross.
It wasn't all for nothing.

Sanji right hand man LOL, you guys' are really reaching today

why wasnt the "right hand" man on the roof with luffy, of wait Zoro was on the roof with Luffy
Thats just for compensating Whole Cake moments between Luffy and right hand Sanji.

Sanji helped Luffy to reach the rooftop
Marco helped Zoro
Sanji Right Hand confirmed :kayneshrug:

Oda just ruined Sanji. He could've gave us the best Sanji fight ever. I dont consider him a monster trio member from now on. If he fight Queen and Perospero at the same time then maybe but nah
lmao, remember when sanji got low diffed by doffy back in dressrosa ? :suresure:
if he manages to beat a yonko commander with such a high bounty it'll be more than enough for him, sanji hype :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.