Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here goes.

Fujitora, a Wano daimyo from Ringo and Odens true rival, fought King to a stale mate. Kaido arrived and made short work of an already tired Issho who got captured but later escaped Udon.

Issho wandered the new world disgusted with pirates and learned about THE world government, Crocodile and Doflamingo. Disillusioned hes slashed out his eyes when he witnessed what pirates had done to various countries.

he met Garp leader of sword and later became an admiral, gained a DF and aimed to take out Doflamingo in order to weaken Kaido.

he Will save Luffy and defeat King or stall Kaido. He is well aware of the 20 years and believes in Luffy

Yeah, now point me to the part of that panel that says that Jinbe is losing, or don’t quote me again. Like dude, when the Mary’s made the announcement that revealed the scabbards location, it showed Jinbe turning away from Who’s Who in the middle of the fight, like he was entirely unconcerned. Stop.
Ain't you reading love?? Sanji is about to fight the third strongest combatant in the beast pirate while Jinbe is out there fighting a flying 6:smoothieduck: You lot need to understand that the M3 is here to stay and aint going anywhere soon:moonwalk:
Soon to be the M4 when Yamato joins:goyea:
Who’s Who has gotten portrayal (before the thing with Drake) that suggests he’s around Queen, which we will obviously see as the fight progresses. Jinbe is doing so with his own strength, while Sanji has to use a raid suit to even compete at these levels because he wasn’t good enough prior.

You’re still on that M3 stuff? The powerscaling fanbase is the only group that actually gives a damn about that, because Oda sure as hell doesn’t, given the way he’s written the New World. Luffy is so far beyond Zoro and Sanji, it’s ridiculous, Zoro is beyond Sanji by a margin, and he had Jinbe, a former Warlord join the crew, after tanking an attack from a Yonko and blasting her off of his ship. Stop with this.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Base Sanji = Land Jinbe
RS Sanji = Sea Jinbe

that’s how I view Oda will make Jinbe/Sanji power level... at least in this arc... maybe future arcs Sanji grows faster and faster.. but for now... I think Oda will legit end this arc with Luffy as Yonko level/ Zoro as YC1/ Sanji as YC2/ Jinbe as YC2-3
Oh shit, I forgot all about sea Jinbe. You might be on to something. I am gna wait and see what Sanji does before commenting any further lool

You think Luffy will be Yonko level come end of Wano:eeke: I personally don't think so. I see him leaving Wano as a certified YC1+

Lol based on what?

Raid suit Sanji couldn’t make Page One bleed, which Luffy causally did with a random Gear Third punch. Meanwhile, Jinbe was busy tanking attacks from Yonko and physically blasting said Yonko off his ship in the arc before.
your logic say zoro did not tank Kaido Jimbei
Same goes after he fought Luffy. He look like he didn't fight anyone at all. No reaction from him that he was hurt. Unlike when he got nerfed ashura. He was SHAKING FROM THE PAIN. :cheers:
Dude eıther yo do not understand or you are fool. After hitting, Luffy fought with ryou advanced haki have you ever seen kaido saıd ım dying my scar is hurting so much still you are saying irrelevant thing, according to your ıogic, w/o hit, kaido destroy everyting fast.

I really hope that Luffy is rescued by Hancock, I voted for it even if it is unlikely.
In fact I think that he will most likely be rescued by one of between Zunisha (even if it seem from the spoiler that Momo heard Luffy's voice, despite the fact that in the last chapter Momo had the same reaction that He had when he heard Zunisha's voice), Law's submarine (or even Law himself).
Actually it is possible that could be the others fishman, if they actually followed Jinbei or Moria (I really belive that sooner or later Moria will be in Wano).

His achievements against Kaido are not going away, nor are they confirmed to be his last achievements against the yonkos this arc, and its pretty retarded that Sanji fans are trying to put Queen closer to King now after slandering Queen while hyping up King for soo long.
:gokulaugh:
I consistently slandered all 3 calamities actually
So for me makes no difference... Queen and King were portrayed very close in strength and still do look close...

Status
Not open for further replies.