Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different fighting styles. Kat was Luffy's best version and fight the same, he had to learn FS to win.
Queen is a bad matchup for Sanji, it's just going to be dodging bullets and beams then blitz kick. He also counters the Ice Plague.
I actually made a theory way back on Queen, and I hope Oda has at least some similar idea to it...
My theory states that Queen can transform his fat body into a more muscular thinner looking more agile form.. and it will be LOVED by most fans that even guys who wants to face King for his cool design... will want Queen instead...
My evidence for the theory was Queens introduction music “the zoom zoom zoom song”
He specifically said “I look fat BUT it’s ALL muscles... if I get thinner.. I will be too popular.. so I choose to look fat”
And with people who have techniques like Lao G who stored his muscles... or semei kikan like with Komadoru In CP9... it’s not gonna be the first time for Oda to draw a very fat guy to suddenly have a superman like physique... like a greek god! Lol

it’s a farfecthed theory but could really have the fans very overjoyed about the tranformation..

Zoro is not even mentioned in this spoilers LOL but its still a fact that Zoro did better than both of them combined against Kaido AND big mom, not on spoiler texts or spoiler images, but in the actual chapters that we got.

Salty much?:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:
That's when Sanji appears with a Diable Jambe and saves Chopper (side note: Sanji is still carrying Zoro around).

No Only Zoro is mentioned but we cleary see his spoiler lmao

Oda Portrayal over feats anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.