Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji using DJ with the RS would be just like seeing a flying ball of flame that fly around hitting people. Not sure how i would feel about seeing that.
:lusalty:
barely damaged vergo
no damage to doffy
and it seems he didn t even make queen bleed in that panel
dj is not what it used to be
A wise man once said:
"If a Fireball doesn't work, you haven't used enough Fireballs."

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
How the hell can someone be disappointed about Sanji confronting Queen? I mean, it was fucking obvious that Zoro Vs King would happen, like every fucking fight in every fucking arc of a manga with more than 1000 fucking chapters.

In Arlong Park, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger. In Arabasta, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger. In Enies Lobby, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger, etc. Come on guys, your attitude is pathetic as hell.

I know some people was expecting Sanji vs King when they saw their first clash, Sanji saving Momo, but come on, you always knew Queen was there for him. I still don't know how Zoro Vs King will happen, but it will happen, like every fucking One Piece arc with major fights.

And that doesn't demerit my boy Sanji, he's fighting a guy with 1.3 billion. That's madness, and I'm so fucking proud of him.

If you want to throw bullshit to some character, there you have Jinbe, a fucking ex-shickibukai, and the one who was supposed to be the new heir of the Trio Monster, fighting against a Tobi Roppo.

That's regrettable, and not your Sanji vs king bullshit.
Jinbe has a personal connection with his opponent.

How the hell can someone be disappointed about Sanji confronting Queen? I mean, it was fucking obvious that Zoro Vs King would happen, like every fucking fight in every fucking arc of a manga with more than 1000 fucking chapters.

In Arlong Park, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger. In Arabasta, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger. In Enies Lobby, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger, etc. Come on guys, your attitude is pathetic as hell.

I know some people was expecting Sanji vs King when they saw their first clash, Sanji saving Momo, but come on, you always knew Queen was there for him. I still don't know how Zoro Vs King will happen, but it will happen, like every fucking One Piece arc with major fights.

And that doesn't demerit my boy Sanji, he's fighting a guy with 1.3 billion. That's madness, and I'm so fucking proud of him.

If you want to throw bullshit to some character, there you have Jinbe, a fucking ex-shickibukai, and the one who was supposed to be the new heir of the Trio Monster, fighting against a Tobi Roppo.

I am fine him facing either one, but it was actually toxic side saying he wouldn't face either YCs and making up Head Piece to say he isn't on that level when he is. We have to see how things goes, but strangeness on King haven't been around and wonder if we have switch-up on fights as might be possible for Sanji vs King, but I am good with Sanji vs Queen either way.

thank you someone is sane on in this thread it baffles me that someone can say sanji versing queen is an L for him

You keep bringing up ZKK in our convos when I havent... is that your sign of Des... peration

We all know you're Moe because you act like him, if you didnt act like Moe we wouldnt think you're Moe
Cause you guys brought up 'ZKK' for months. That isn't prove and making fun for fun sake, not because I am hating. That is on you being called out after months you said Luffy won't beat Kaido when he is going to.

Again never seen Moe, Idk how he acts, and your Head Piece to say I am him, not evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.