Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci was stronger than Luffy in Water Seven. The reason he lost in Ennies Lobby was because he made 2 mistakes: he tried to tank the Gear 3rd and got rekt, and later, after the Sai Dai Rin Rokuougan, he just gave Luffy his back and walked away only to get a Jet gataling (arguably incositently haki infused) to the face.
I think as of now Luffy is probably stronger, but still CP0 folks are AT LEAST YC2 level. Lucci is YC1 for sure.
This is all speculation, of course.
You are a Lucci fan. What do you think?
Lucci is atleast YC1, don't see him fighting Admirals but well see how strong CP0 when the WG make their move.

For Sanji to win against Queen, his kicks need to have piercing power. Otherwise, he will be like Luffy when he was up against Kaido. Saying "I cant't get through his scales".

With the attacks that we know so far, non of them have AP that can do internal damage or cut of limbs of Queen. Sanji needs new power up, or Queen's durability needs to be nerfed.
Diable Jambe does internal damage, he just needs his flames to burn hotter and they will. His heat increases with emotions and that upcoming Germa plotline is flaming hot

RS couldn't even make P1 bleed and got knocked out by casual Zoan King. We've seen enough.
Sanji casually low diff P1 with no name attacks & did it while only testing out the suit, but let's focus on a lil blood instead sense we cant come up with nothing else sanji haters:watchout: & wen king knock sanji out again because I forgot it did I miss something

why don't you ask the mods to look at my IP and confirm for themselves? Just like they did when they found out that pandaman is moe.
No one is buying that ''I know Moe from youtube comments'' thing :vistalaugh: There are millions of Moe in youtube comments how can you assume they are the same guy?

-The thing is you either know Moe because you are an alt of an old member, Moe got banned 2 years ago while you are just a several months old member,

-Or you are just pretending and lying about this thing because you never even talk with Moe

Both options are terrible :vistalaugh:

Not me LOL, you got the wrong guy, the only character i shit on in that level is Sanji.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Its cute how you keep blabering bullshit while ignoring everything that i said. Zoro roof portrayal>>>>>>>>>Kidd/Law portrayal. If a character gets feats its obvious he is being portrayed in a good light, any idiot with half a brain cell can easily understand that simple logic, but thats expecting too much of you it seems.
:kayneshrug:
We in chapter 1015 and people like still talking about the rooftop ?

Chrono realized he wanked Sanji vs King too much that he had to leave even he didn't believe some of the shit he posted :cantseeme:

- "Big Mom is going to fight Queen"- in an argument to prevent the idea of Sanji fighting Queen. Disproven after Kid stalled her. Now this chapter has Law joining in.

- "Sanji is going to protect Momo" - even after Kawamatsu said it was unnecessary since Kin was going after him. Now Yamato is back to protect him. And now Sanji is fighting Queen lmao

- "King is going to go after Momo"- was used in tandem to force a setup between Sanji vs King because according to him, King's main goal was Momo and not totally trying to guard the rooftop hole.

Let's not ever forget King's Merienda. Dude straight up willed nonsense headcanon and called people brainless for not believing in his views.

Yeah wither some sort of upgrade of DJ with RS, otherwise he doesn't have what it takes to inflict long lasting damage to the biggest dinosaurs that walked. Especially considering the fact he's like a cyborg on top, kicks and DJ wont help even with RS, that wont pierce his defense.
Yes, either way it is a chance for Sanji to grow, or slide down further.

The fight was great. I wasn't talking about the character indeed.
I dislike Sanji. He is my least favorite SH.
Mr. Prince talking to crocodile was amazing.
Him kicking Jabra was amazing too.
We have to give credit where credit is due
See and I can't enjoy a fight if I don't like the characters fighting. It's why Usopp vs Perona is one of my top 3 fights of the series. Good Fight, great characters.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No one is buying that ''I know Moe from youtube comments'' thing :vistalaugh: There are millions of Moe in youtube comments how can you assume they are the same guy?

-The thing is you either know Moe because you are an alt of an old member, Moe got banned 2 years ago while you are just a several months old member,
-Or you are just pretending and lying about this thing because you never even talk with Moe

Both are terrible :vistalaugh:
I don't need you to believe in anything,i've seen your thread crying when moe got banned, your boyfriend's ban still hurts you.

Status
Not open for further replies.