Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Marco and the samurai will protect the strawhats at the end of Wano when they are unconscious from all the fighting from the Cp0 as they come to clean up the battlefield. Maybe he'll strike a deal with them and let them capture Kaido and his crew and let Lffy and the rest go.
I’m pretty sure Marco by the end of the arc will tag along Sunny-go “temporarily” where the SHs will drop him on WB territory... maybe the anime also give a filler arc between them like Bartolomeo for example between Dressrosa and Zou
Because I truly think it will be the best way for Oda to make the SHs and Luffy specifically pay a visit to Ace and WB grave to pay respect...
Especially after honoring Ace’s goal of taking down Kaido and restoring peace to Wano and for Otama...
For me, I play this scene again and again in my head and always get emotional... I hope Oda at least has some similar thoughts...

At this point we gotta re-evaluate the idea of including “tanking attacks” in feats... cause Oda is not making any sense regarding surviving certain attacks by different characters...
This is simply because it’s rare for a character to die on this show... so they might get hit by a nuke and still get out alive.
This is obvious since he let Pell survive a nuke to his face without losing limbs or anything lmao
Yet people stil use it as feats, when the plot armor is indestructible.

People saying zoro will fight king and join lufffy after are hilarious.

ALL the straw hats will join luffy after they fight their opponents.

The 9 shadows are the 9 straw hats who fight kaido when luffy isn’t there.

After every straw hat beats their opponent they will all go to help luffy against kaido. Just like thriller bark. To say only zoro will go to kaido just proves you have an agenda

Kaido one shotted G4 Luffy and now Kinemon tanks a COC infused attack lol
It’s completely unreasonable... truly...

Like you can even go to skypea and see the easiest example... Enel lightening attacks take out Zoro and Sanji and when they wake up... full of bruises and injuries... While we have Kunis Father “Pagaya” wakes up from enel’s attack with ZERO bruises/injuries Lmao

People saying zoro will fight king and join lufffy after are hilarious.

ALL the straw hats will join luffy after they fight their opponents.

The 9 shadows are the 9 straw hats who fight kaido when luffy isn’t there.

After every straw hat beats their opponent they will all go to help luffy against kaido. Just like thriller bark. To say only zoro will go to kaido just proves you have an agenda
Every Straw Hats go fight Kaido so at least 6 of them die

Status
Not open for further replies.