• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just wake up and what I find?
THE BEST F*CKING SANJI CHAPTER EVER
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
- Sanji using Zoro as a sword to hit enemies lmao
- the 2.000 men gag again (b-but Zoro didn't consider Sanji as his rival) lmao^2
- Sanji kicking the shit out Queen and Perospero together, that's 2B for y'all

Perhaps is today Christmas in the parallel dimension in which MonsterZoro lives?

Anyway, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO The Hunter came back after so long.

"Sanji and Page One were even" LMAOOOO
It was already clear 2 years ago that RS Sanji was YC level, but people wanted to continue believing in dreams

:queenmoji:
Gag Rivalry... you just said it yourself LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also Hunter came back exactly 600 chapters later LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Asura didn't do more damage than G4 gattling, it left a "permenant"( but not visible this chapter) small scar, but didn't bring Kaido to his knees, gattling fucked up a FRESH Kaido, putting him down for several pages (and this was a 2vs1 situation against Luffy due to SN incompetence). Zoro said he put everything he could into that attack, if your character's words aren't enough to change your mind, mine certainly won't be, but those are the facts.
No he said he only had less than 10 minutes left, indicating he had already used up 21-25 minutes of rumble ball time.
Oda gave us specific timelines for two events, but not the specific order, if they do not line up with each other that is poor planning by Oda, but he gave us SPECIFIC TIME METRICS for both.

He specifically showed us that Kaido vs Luffy was several 10s of minutes with a narration box.
He specifically told us through the (slightly less reliable) internal dialogue of Chopper that his fight with Queen has been going on for over 20 minutes.
Everything he could....at the time. See how you conveniently ignore details?

Chopper was using monster point way before Luffy 1v1 with Kaido began.
:cheers:

It's over bro,
Sanji will face Queen, you should be happy he's fighting a YC2.
He even said the same thing when he saved Usopp from Jabra.
"Leave this one to me/ I'll handle him" "and you go do something else"

It's set in stone.
I mean switches have happen in matchups in this arc, who to say. I am happy, but just saying thinking on what King would do if he see same guy who mess with their plan. There is possiblity on that.

Even saying that doesn't mean it stick, so we got to see. I am fine on him facing either one.

Reverie is over dude. A few chapters of it were fine, not the kind of arc that can get stretched.
Sanji having his 1v1, Yamato meeting Kaido, Zoro about to get healed means we are now entering the vs part of the arc. We just need to get rid of the scrubbards for it to be nice.
That's why I enjoy it the most coz Oda doesn't dragged Reverie like any other arcs

Wanji could fight some weak ass Number or a Gifter and it would still be more entertaining than Zolo panels on the rooftop against the Yonko

when a character is good it doesn't need some over wank from the author himself to shine
How about you just enjoy your boy shining you also need to stop with that zolo crap it's childish and lame.

Wanji could fight some weak ass Number or a Gifter and it would still be more entertaining than Zolo panels on the rooftop against the Yonko

when a character is good it doesn't need some over wank from the author himself to shine
How the fuck does the author "overwank" a character?
:suresure:
He is showing the character as the character is, imagine thinking you know more about a character than the author himself. You like Sanji? thats on you, just dont try to bring down other characters just soo they can fit right next to your fav character in your headcannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.