Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen are not equal.

They weren't introduced as equal but above Jack.

Beast Piratess have the card theme going on and in card games Kings are above Queens.

They both have different reactions to Big Mom. King it's not concerned about her and even refuses her offer. While Queen is very concerned when Kaido tells them to remove her chains.
That's their attitude, not their power level.
Queen is a gag type of character like Mr 2 and Jabura, just like Sanji, and that's because it was predictable as his opponent.
But he also went against Big Mom just because she ate his food lmao

No just cause you got his dick rammed down your throat 24/7 means you miss all the shit he chats
Coming from you... :zosleepy:

Roof
Oh you've come to watch me fight
Does nothing but react to everyone else .
He didn't went all out and nearly killed Linlin with Law but ok

Luffy is announced to be done
I don't care about that moron
Luffy is announced to be fine
Has the biggest smile we ever seen from him
Last chapter he was smiling while hearing of Luffy death, this chapter he's smiling while hearing Luffy is alive
You know what's the only common thing of these 2 scenarios? He's fighting Linlin in a 1v1
And nah, Kidd smiles/grins nigh-always

That wasn't a gag. The gag was when Nami appeared and punched them both. Again your saying Nami is stronger than Luffy with gags then, so your not making sense and not the same.
i'm saying SOME gags can be used for powerscaling depending on the context of the situation.
In this case : Chopper and Queen are enemies---> Chopper tries to hit him really hard in the mouth ---> Queen bleed a lot from the mouth----> Sanji does the same but can't make queen bleed from the mouth----> Chopper monster point punch > Sanji named attack

King should took off his Mask, we need to see his face, he was bleeding the last time he appeared and we have to see if he is actually beaten
:king:

Marco is smilling :phoenixmarco:

Bogard

You can't win
Okay, so what. Zoro gets healed and tells Marco that he would take on King? Zoro doesn't want to fight King, he only wants to fight Kaido
As stated here, Marco's current role is unclear: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.14451/page-292#post-1482585. He never aimed at defeating calamities. He only wanted to stall them the time Chopper creates the cure, an objective that already ended, so it's not even sure if King is the one he is actually fighting now, but assuming it's the case, he seems moderately tired at best(from his battle against King and Queen), with his blue flames still active, so at the very least, he should still be a difficult fight for King if he can even win

Hence why i don't think Marco would actually be defeated here, unless temporarily captured with underhanded tactics like seastone. As stated in the post, he still has a plotline with Luffy, which may lead him to want to help him in some way like he did in MF, following Ace's will, and the Weevil possibility can't be dismissed as well as well

As for Zoro, his objective towards Kaido was before the rooftop events.

Zoro trust Luffy in dealing with Kaido now.

His priority was to come to help in the live floor

With King being the main enemy of the live floor, it creates a build-up to their fight

i'm saying SOME gags can be used for powerscaling depending on the context of the situation.
In this case : Chopper and Queen are enemies---> Chopper tries to hit him really hard in the mouth ---> Queen bleed a lot from the mouth----> Sanji does the same but can't make queen bleed from the mouth----> Chopper monster point punch > Sanji named attack
No they can not. You can't pick and choose them. Which means you either say they are all canon or not, not one way because your insecure about Sanji doing feats here.

Status
Not open for further replies.