Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I really, really don't see Weevil showing up in Wano:
  • Weevil doesn't know that Marco went to Wano.
    • Weevil has no reason to show up on Wano.
  • Weevil has no way of making it up to Wano, let alone up to Onigashima.
    • Onigashima is still in the skies.
  • Weevil was last seen dealing with the Marines.

No, Zoro told Sanji that if Sanji wants to help, Sanji should head to the Live Floor. It had nothing to do with Zoro himself.

This is not a scene of Zoro indicating that he wants to go to the performance floor.

Yes he does. This is the main reason I'm sceptical that Zoro will face Kaido again. But I'll still need Zoro to indicate that he has any ambition other than facing Kaido again. He has not done so.

But the last thing Zoro heard was Kaido announcing Luffy's defeat.

When Luffy declared that he would win through Momonosuke, Zoro was sleeping.

Not yet. Zoro told Sanji to head to the performance floor. We don't actually know what Zoro himself wants to do right now.

I think Zoro fights King, but that is because they are in the same location and King is a traditional Zoro opponent. There is still no build-up for Zoro to fight King in particular.

Zoro hasn't indicated that he wants to help at the Live Floor. He hasn't told us what he wants to do.

For all we know, he could fuck off to deal with Orochi.
He could go and meet Hiyori.
He could try for Kaido again.

To endorse Zoro vs King, I'd need Zoro to suggest that he wants to deal with King, or help the alliance out on the Live Floor.

Till date, the only thing Zoro said he wants to do is defeat Kaido:

Zoro's last interaction with Kaido was dissatisfaction at his performance:

There are a lot of reasons to think Zoro will fight Kaido again.

I don't currently endorse it, but I'm waiting to see Zoro indicate that he wants to fight Kaido.

Likewise, to endorse Zoro vs King, I'll need to see Zoro indicate that he actually wants to fight King or do something on the Live Floor. Zoro has still yet to do so.

If you asked me which of the two is more likely:
  1. Zoro facing Kaido again.
  2. Zoro facing King.

#1 has more in story support than #2 at this point in time (there's nothing in the story indicating that Zoro wants to fight King or help at the Live Floor).

#2 has more meta support than #1 (King is a near-perfect fit for "traditional Zoro opponent").

I am not confident in either of them enough to give an endorsement.

The main determining factor would be what Zoro indicates that he wants to do after recovering.

The lack of any in story support for Zoro vs King is why I only expect that battle to happen if Marco is defeated and Zoro is the only person that can face King. If Zoro needs to face King, it would solve the problem of the lack of any support for that matchup.

@Paperchampion23, @HA001, @Weeman.

I don't see how Marco fits in Luffy vs Kaido TBH. I mean perhaps he could heal Luffy if he gets badly injured during a future battle with Kaido, but I'm not so sure that's plausible? Luffy doesn't seem to be so far away from Kaido that he'll need Marco's support in subsequent rounds.

Like Luffy may return with yet another power up when he fights Kaido again.
Kaido may be significantly weakened by his battle with Yamato (kind of like Doflamingo and Law).

If Zoro begins fighting King and Marco is not defeated, I could see Marco helping Luffy vs Kaido. This isn't something I expect to happen though.

Oda had a chance to remove Marco through underhanded tactics with the introduction of Perospero.

Instead of assisting Marco, Perospero went to assist Queen. I really don't think Oda wants to take this route for Marco.
Yup.
Marco vs King is straight 1 vs 1 now
The only way king fights zoro is if he beats Marco.

This comment is ironic considering Sanji is homophobic
Sanji isn't. He just didn't like the Newkama because they promised to assault him day and night for two years.

He made friends with Bon Clay, or at least convinced Bon Clay he made friends with him enough that Bon sacrificed himself for him.

Jinbei fought against Who's Who and an army of vets (Who's Who's underlings). Who's Who now 1v1 him probably means Jinbei defeated all the vets.
Vets? They are just normal fodder pirates, vet lvl character are Daifuku/Ulti not WsW fodder pirates.
Also we don´t know if they really get defeated or just make place for WsW fighting Jinbe, this going be clean when we see the area around WsW vs Jinbe.
For now they fought for over a hour and Jinbe couldn´t scratch or overpowered Base WsW, what do you think going happen if WsW enter his hybrid form while Jinbe already struggle and having bruise against Base WsW?
Perhaps WsW could even had a third form, like a awakened zoan power.
Jinbe need for sure to overcome his limit or fight in the water against WsW.

The people who scream "Jinbe mid diff WsW" take a huge L.

@Bogard

Jinbe has bruise while WsW looking clean and that just in base form.
The fight change when he enter hybrid form, either Jinbe overcome though his limit or the battle continue in water place in wano when Jinbe can use his main weapon. Overall I think the fight continue in the mainland with Momo leaving Onigashima, everything is set up now.
Who's Who is a beast the dude already got 2 Ws in his name :cheers:

Vets? They are just normal fodder pirates, vet lvl character are Daifuku/Ulti not WsW fodder pirates.
Also we don´t know if they really get defeated or just make place for WsW fighting Jinbe, this going be clean when we see the area around WsW vs Jinbe.
For now they fought for over a hour and Jinbe couldn´t scratch or overpowered Base WsW, what do you think going happen if WsW enter his hybrid form while Jinbe already struggle and having bruise against Base WsW?
Perhaps WsW could even had a third form, like a awakened zoan power.
Jinbe need for sure to overcome his limit or fight in the water against WsW.

The people who scream "Jinbe mid diff WsW" take a huge L.
"Jinbei mid diffs Who's Who and goes to face Queen :kobeha:"

How is it gay panic if they are literally trying to kiss you and have dressed you up in drag and make up?

They aren't standard "gay men", but exaggerated caricatures who harassed him...
Honestly Oda messed up with the Newkama, but Kiku and Yamato make up for it. Also Ivankov and Bon Clay are portrayed in a positive light anyway (ignoring the pesky Bon Clay attempted genocide thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.