Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, but as I said, Cracker stalled G4 Luffy (helped by Nami) for 11 hours, while DoFlamingo resisted 1 round.
Also, Cracker was able to cut Luffy arm in G4 instead of Doffy who couldn't hurt him.
Cracker can make an army of G3 level biscuit soldiers and Doffy had to dodge that level of hits by Luffy.
Doffy was considered weak by Kaido instead of Jack.
I like Doffy too, so if you manage to prove Dofla is above YC3 Cracker and Jack I'll be fine with it.
Do you have scans of Cracker stalling G4 for 11 hours? The only panel we witnessed is this one:

I mean look at how pathetic this is. Cracker cries and threatens to tell his Mom that King Baum trolls him, while he can't beat fat overfed base Luffy.

Also, Doffy could hurt Luffy through his Haki with flap thread,which isn't even his strongest attack.

Also, that "Kaido called Doffy weak" never gets old. He called Doffy weak 1) because he underestimated the Supernova and 2) because he was butthurt that the Smile Factory was gone with Doffy.

Awakened Doffy absolutely claps Cracker and Jack.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He literally amputated a "Veteran Level" or stronger guy in the blink of an eye.

Let's see "base" Big Mom or whatever that is do this

That guy is YC tier with far better offense than Doffy.
He managed to amputate his hakiless arm when being held apart. He should try to do that without that much preparation...
If Oda allows Big Mom to ever land a hit on Law who isnt using haki and being held like he was with Doffy, no issue whatsoever...
His Awakening couldn't pierce through hakiless Luffy despite multiple hits... That's how bad his offense is.
Every veteran with a sword in his hand has a better offense than Doffy... Every veteran with Ancient Zoan will beat him in endurance...

Do you have scans of Cracker stalling G4 for 11 hours? The only panel we witnessed is this one:

I mean look at how pathetic this is. Cracker cries and threatens to tell his Mom that King Baum trolls him, while he can't beat fat overfed base Luffy.

Also, Doffy could hurt Luffy through his Haki with flap thread,which isn't even his strongest attack.

Also, that "Kaido called Doffy weak" never gets old. He called Doffy weak 1) because he underestimated the Supernova and 2) because he was butthurt that the Smile Factory was gone with Doffy.

Awakened Doffy absolutely claps Cracker and Jack.
Doffy slap queen no problem :cheers:

This is getting pathetic

So the World Government has 12 Top tiers?

How the fuck did the Yonkos not get completely destroyed by the logic you guys have

Kizaru and Doflamingo would be enough to destroy a Yonko crew if Warlords were top tiers. Stop being an idiot
1. Mihawk - Top Tier
2. Kuma - Top Tier
3. Yami Teach - Commander Tier
4. Edward Weevil - Commander Tier
5. Doffy - Commander Tier
6. Boa - Commander Tier
7. Law - Commander Tier
8. Jinbe - Veteran Tier
9. Marineford Croc - Veteran Tier
10. Pre TS Moriah - Sub Veteran Tier
11. Buggy - Buggy Tier

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Doflamingo didn't show COA superior to BASE LUFFY, CoO superior to BASE LUFFY, he was kicked and punched by BASE LUFFY who was fighting completely well, the only thing he lacked was potential in his punches, and the guy calls the flamingo top tier.

Really if all the top tier have the HAKI levels that doflamingo will be doomed, luffy held his kicks easily with his HAKI, which wasn't good, and the strength of his kicks was nothing for luffy to deal with. He didn't scream in pain.

Luffy after WCI with CoO (FS), his BASE would already beat the flamingo, just reread the fight in DR...
Doflamingo was no different from BASE LUFFY.

After UDON Luffy was low diff in DOFFY in BASE form with ACOA and FS, at most it would be a medium difference match.

And the same luffy was defeated in 2 seconds by KAIDO.

Doflamingo only scares admirals, he doesn't even come close to KAIDO.

Mate, you need to learn how to read. The Shichibukai are 1/3 World Powers with Yonko + Admirals. Saying most of them can't beat YCs makes 0 fucking sense.

Law was one of the weakest Shichibukai, and he's taking down a Yonko with Kid.
Jinbei isn't even stronger Than Zoro or Stronger yet he withbthe warlords. Stop it. Only Warlords that worth anything thats left is Weevil because he was compared to young WB and Mihawk because of Zoro end game.

I need to explain why King is stronger than Queen? Really??!
King=Queen is just a headcanon created by sad Sanji fans because King is not his opponent. I’m not wasting my time for such nonsense... just enjoy the Sanji vs Queen fight
Yes please explain.
I was one of the people who said King and Queen were equals since their introduction. That exist for a very long time and not because of "some headcanons that sad Sanji fans" made up, because he doesn't fight King.
You made biased assumptions on your own sad headcanon.

So please, explain me how King is stronger than Queen?
Because based on feat it's Queen > King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I'm talking about Oars Jr, genius. Law is the icing on the cake, and clearly YC level.
And I am talking about Luffy against who he couldnt do shit...

They can cry their hearts out, but it's undeniable that Sanji was stronger than Jinbe since FI.
Whose Oda chose Sanji to land the final attack, even as Jinbe used his strongest attack
Can you really imagine Sanji, one of the seven Warlords, a pirate that WG decided to recruit because of his incredible strength? :josad:

Except that Zoro and Sanji's arc Opponents are special as well
Yeah and I'm glad that he does, but by no means anywhere that special as Luffy's opponents are.

I mean just look at any arc with that conventional "we are going to beat that certain antagonistic group up" - structure ever.
Lucci did not only had nearly 2.000 douriki more in base already, no, he even had special versions of (nearly) every Rokushiki tech, which ultimately led to him being additionally able to use Rokuogan.
Enel/Croc are totally incomparable to their underlings aswell. Outside of the respective fights' gimmicks they were still super powerful and versatiled.

Queen for example was paired up against Chopper just recently. He most likely has not CoC or will be super versatiled (rather a massive tank with special gimmicks = Cyborg features).
King will most likely has his fire game next to swordsmanship and that might be it

A guy like Doffy had insanely great defensive abilities (Spiders Web/Off white), his black knight, parasite, could cast something like the birdcage, could turn a whole town into his DF ability, has CoC, is an ex Celestial Dragon that became the King of the underworld, he had his own arc..

Katakuri had his undefeated title, is the undisputable No1 Commander of the BMPs, had a mini flashback himself, had a whole Fanclub, like 10+ different attacks and an advanced haki type at expert level.

Those are the lengths to which Oda goes to in order to hype up Luffy's opponents and makes them special. Not saying that with time their opponents can't become more powerful than Luffy's older ones, but one or two gimmicks for them and Oda is already ready to go, while Luffy's get 5+ special things.

1. Mihawk - Top Tier
2. Kuma - Top Tier
3. Yami Teach - Commander Tier
4. Edward Weevil - Commander Tier
5. Doffy - Commander Tier
6. Boa - Commander Tier
7. Law - Commander Tier
8. Jinbe - Veteran Tier
9. Marineford Croc - Veteran Tier
10. Pre TS Moriah - Sub Veteran Tier
11. Buggy - Buggy Tier
Some love for Kuma