Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you expect Kaido vs Yamato to be then?

They're just going to chat? Kaido has been beating up Yamato constantly since childhood:
They will fight but like I said I don't expect Kaido to be as violent as he is against the alliance fighters.
Agin6, Kaido may look like a douche but it's still his daughter, he has some kind of love for her, he won't kill her and he could do it minutes if he wanted to

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Pre Enma Zolo is weaker than RS Sanji
Lol no.

Pre Enma Zoro is still well above RS Sanji. Pre Enma Zoro would defeat Queen quite handily.

it's not reasonable to say zoro is weaker than RS sanji, unless he means current 1 hp zoro
RS Sanji could not replicate Post Hakai Zoro's feats vs Kaido.

Post Hakai Zoro is stronger than RS Sanji.

It would really dehype Kokuto if Zoro forges one against King.
Luffy awakened Future Sight against Katakuri
There are a small number of people that can use FS.

Haki blooms in the heat of battle.
Zoro awakened Ryuo against Daz Bones...

King only makes sense if Zoro is still hurt and if Black Blade is needed to kill Kaido.

It's not so simple.
King is slightly stronger than Queen but they are not so far apart Queen wouldn't be able to win in any case.
And this not considering the viruses. Just like Law's powers, poisons and oneshot abilities, it's difficult to rank characters that uses such a lethal weapon. They can beat someone far stronger if the plot demands it.

And the Blind Sanji theory is back, he is going to defeat invisible Queen who would be far stronger than King (that Sanji is going to fight anyway) :blush:
Invisible Queen? tf you smokin

Yeah and I'm glad that he does, but by no means anywhere that special as Luffy's opponents are.

I mean just look at any arc with that conventional "we are going to beat that certain antagonistic group up" - structure ever.
Lucci did not only had nearly 2.000 douriki more in base already, no, he even had special versions of (nearly) every Rokushiki tech, which ultimately led to him being additionally able to use Rokuogan.
Enel/Croc are totally incomparable to their underlings aswell. Outside of the respective fights' gimmicks they were still super powerful and versatiled.

Queen for example was paired up against Chopper just recently. He most likely has not CoC or will be super versatiled (rather a massive tank with special gimmicks = Cyborg features).
King will most likely has his fire game next to swordsmanship and that might be it

A guy like Doffy had insanely great defensive abilities (Spiders Web/Off white), his black knight, parasite, could cast something like the birdcage, could turn a whole town into his DF ability, has CoC, is an ex Celestial Dragon that became the King of the underworld, he had his own arc..

Katakuri had his undefeated title, is the undisputable No1 Commander of the BMPs, had a mini flashback himself, had a whole Fanclub, like 10+ different attacks and an advanced haki type at expert level.

Those are the lengths to which Oda goes to in order to hype up Luffy's opponents and makes them special. Not saying that with time their opponents can't become more powerful than Luffy's older ones, but one or two gimmicks for them and Oda is already ready to go, while Luffy's get 5+ special things.
I do agree that Luffy Opponents get special treatment compared to anyone else(Vergo and Big Mom being exceptions which can be explained by Oda Viewing Law and Kidd as Special)

But my point was that Sanji and Zoro's opponents are never as one dimensional as the way Weaker Strawhat Opponents are. And are usually treated with a certain degree of respect even after their arc ended. Wadatsumi tanking Oven's hits being a recent example, and Daz Bone's hype in the Ace Novel being another.

I wouldn't say all 3 Calamities would have awakening but at the same time, if any of them had it I wouldn't be surprised, especially King if he's truly gonna beat Marco and Push Zoro to Blackening his sword.

If the Yonko is in an amnesiac state and Doffy leads them into a trap?? Of course.
Her natural insane durability doesn't just turn off depending on her memories. Doffy hasn't known anything to be able to do even minor damage to her, trap or not.

Off White or 16 holy bullets to the skull is probably doing wayyyy more than brachiobomber lmao
Don't go speaking off bs based on nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.