Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Go find that. It doesn't exist. That wasn't the Viz, all it said was they are more ferocious. Lmfao

2. Ok and Kaku was still using his fruit to push Zoro back with his neck attacks.

3. Doriki os just physical strength. Kaku has a higher one. He also has a superior DF cause Giraffe would annihilate wolfs.

4. Doesn't account for swordsmanship.
1. Chopper says it makes them more ferocious then proceeds to show that it also comes with other bonuses such as the sharp fangs and claws.

2. Doesn’t discount Jabra has a better mastery at this point in time.

3. Doriki takes weaponry into account. And a giant wolf >> giant giraffe like cmon...

4. It doesn’t account for iron body kung fu either.

You’re to rationalize Kaku >> Jabra rather than just accepting Kaku ~ Jabra which was the portrayal.
Post automatically merged:

Do you want to bet on it?
Depends on the bet
Post automatically merged:

I actually expect him to. Not because he necessarily needs to but because mythical dragon vs arch nemesis mythical tiger is too hype for Oda to pass up.
I don’t even think Yamato has the tiger fruit.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I actually expect him to. Not because he necessarily needs to but because mythical dragon vs arch nemesis mythical tiger is too hype for Oda to pass up.
He thinks:
  • Yamato is a Dire Wolf
  • Yamato is comparable to or weaker than Jack
  • Yamato's main fight is Jack
He didn't believe that Yamato will fight Kaido either.

He wants Yamato to be well weaker than Sanji and wanted her to not fight Kaido.

He wants Yamato to be at a level where Kaido will neg diff her in a fight.

He thinks:
  • Yamato is a Dire Wolf

You better be ready for the next chapter i have some good news for u
:feelsokeman:

I said King was the main reason why he was exhausted, not that he was the only reason why he was exhausted. I need not even explain King is the one who was fighting Marco for the most part.

Blatant lie

Marco couldn't even regenerate his wing after this attack.

A few movements before this^, Marco was bleeding while fighting King. Queen wasn't even around when it happened.

He was crying like a kid when took the attacks though

Once again, these are all blatant lies. Decorating lies with cool emojis won't help you win arguments, nor do they make you look cool if that's what you're hoping for lmao.

King took two of Marco's most powerful moves in base while Queen is crying in pain from lesser attacks as I've posted above. King is looking better than Queen at something the latter is supposed to excel at. He showed better offensive feats as his attacks can influence even Marco's regeneration while Queen can't even tag Marco in Zoan form even when using his special weapons. His bounty is > Queen's, and their positions aren't the same. They simply share the same title, it doesn't mean their positions are the same. King is literally giving orders to everyone in Kaido's absence.

Yup, They're never comparable as far as it concerns strength.

Sure

VS

You didn't proved nothing, you took situations with no correlation to each order in order to prove your point.
Was Sanji aiming to attack King while saving Momonosuke? Nope! He did aimed to attack Queen on 1015, 2 different situations, and Sanji looked better cuz he tanked King and could sent Queen flying

The only reason King cut Marco's wing was due to him being distracted by Queen, he NEEDED to dodge Queen's Laser Beam, there is when King comes, and we didn't even know if cutting his wing actually deals damage

He thinks:
  • Yamato is a Dire Wolf

I mean yamato some years ago was just Ace level, and he was neg diffed by an admiral meanwhile Jack managed to escape 2 of them with his life. All will depend if she got stronger and by how much.
:kayneshrug:

King has better durability feats than Queen vs Marco.

Queen hasn't actually been portrayed as being comparable to an all out King in combat ability.

Both of them have received superior portrayal to Jack and both have bounties in the 1B+ range, but we can't confidently say that King needs very high difficulty to defeat Queen.

Lucci and Jabra were "rivals" yet Lucci would have mid diffed him.
Lucci and Jabra were former rivals years before the moment Luffy fought Lucci and Sanji fought Jabra.

After the reveal of their new Doriki the rivalry clearly switched towards Kaku, with Jabra getting pissed than even he has surpassed him even if only by a little, and declaring that with the use of his DF he would still be superior. The ongoing dynamics afterwards focused on the interaction between Kaku and Jabra and their newfound rivarly.

This is basically the opposite of what we got with King, Queen and Jack.

In Lucci, Kaku and Jabra's case, Lucci contrasts with the other two being presented as overwhelmingly superior, while the No.2 and No.3 are competitive with each other.

In King, Queen's and Jack's case, Jack contrasts with the other two being presented as definitively inferior, while the No.1 and No.2 receive ongoing comparable portrayal as decisively stronger than him.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
In King, Queen's and Jack's case, Jack contrasts with the other two being presented as definitively inferior, while the No.1 and No.2 receiver ongoing comparable portrayal as decisively stronger than him.
Wait for King's bounty.

If Queen's bounty is closer to King than to Jack, I'll agree that Queen is closer to King than to Jack.

What's clear is that King and Queen are significantly stronger than Jack.

King is stronger than Queen, but the gap is unknown.

And nothing you mentioned tells us how big the gap is.

Sure

VS

undefined
As with your Ship argument, you don't care about the circumstance those situations happend or how it leads to the result.

King could literaly not overpower Sanji in a straigth up clash twice.
You obviously ignore that and post his kamikaze dive into a building while holding on to Sanji as a superior showing to Queen.
How did it even get to that point?
Sanji was literaly ignoring King and talking to Momo - that gave King the chance to grab him and transform into his Zoan Form and lastly crash dive into a building with him.

Meanwhile, Queen was about to Kill Chopper and Sanji landed a direct hit on him.

See the difference?

How can you even use that as arguments?

He thinks:
  • Yamato is a Dire Wolf

I actually think it’s possible she may find her way to fighting Jack after Kaido just to make it so that every beast pirate executive is defeated by a SH. Every other point however is just significantly less compelling than the alternative and will make for a weaker story IMO. We’ll see what Oda does lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.