Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No..... I dont think Franky straight out the skip beats marinford luffy. The gap between Luffy and Franky was massive pre timeskip After Enies Lobby. I think Marineford luffy could high to extreme diff Post Timeskip Franky.
Wat? Franky stomps pre-skip Luffy. Dude is massively weaker than a Pacifista. Do you think current Franky can't beat a Pacifista?

Page One and Ulti are ugly dinosaurs
WsW has the best Zoan amongst the Tobi Roppo. Idc about Queen or Jacks fruits. King will probably just be a better Hybrid. Kaido looks better in a silhouette lmao
More curious if King is actually a top tier swordsman like I think he will be, if not that will be a bummer.

That sword has similar sheath to Wado

Who's who and Sasaki have the best fruit

King w/no fruit has one of the best design as well

You expect King to be <= 1.4B no? Your expectations would be wrong, so you should reconsider your hypothesis.

I don't have expectations as such. I have scenarios and opinions I'll adopt based on those scenarios.

If King's bounty is closer to Queen than to Marco:
Marco >> King > Queen >>> Jack.

If King's bounty is closer to Marco than to Queen:
Marco > King >> Queen >>> Jack

If King's bounty is above Marco's, but Marco is closer to King than to Queen:
King > Marco >>> Queen >>> Jack.

If King's bounty is above Marco's, but Marco is closer to Queen than to King:
King >> Marco >>> Queen >>> Jack

>, >>, >>> indicate increasing gaps.

Marco is well above Queen. He could handle King and Queen at the same time (albeit in Base and Zoan forms), so he's significantly stronger.

I think the gap between them is about the same as the gap between Queen and Jack.

King's bounty in relation to Marco helps place him.

Bounties aren't power levels, but they are hype tools (see Marco hyping King and Queen as two guys with bounties over a billion).

The above argument would be void if Queen's bounty is above Marco's.
I mean, Queen wasn't really that focused on Marco.

At multiple points we've seen Queen ignoring him and giving speeches to his subordinates or targetting others in the Live Floor such as Hyogoro or Chopper.

Marco was getting notably exhausted and having a very hard time just trying to get both King and Queen to engage with him, with Queen being shown to treat him more like a pest because of his annoying healing ability and not feeling threatened enough by Marco's offensive ability not to turn his back to him and focus on others.

Let's also entertain one of your scenarios

If King's bounty is above Marco's, but Marco is closer to Queen than to King:
King >> Marco >>> Queen >>> Jack

Jack = 1 bil
Queen = 1,320 bil
Marco = 1,350 bil
King = 1,4 bil

With these bounties King's bounty is above Marco's, but Marco is closer to Queen than to King.

Your conclusion is that

- Due to a 50 mil difference between King and Marco, the gap is almost as big as the one between Queen and Jack, where the difference is of 320 mil.
- Due to a 80 mil difference between King and Queen, the gap is significantly larger than the one between Queen and Jack, where the difference is of 320 mil
- Due to a 30 mil difference between Marco and Queen, the gap is the same as the one between Queen and Jack where the difference is 320 mil

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I mean, Queen wasn't really that focused on Marco.

At multiple points we've seen Queen ignoring him and giving speeches to his subordinates or targetting others in the Live Floor such as Hyogoro or Chopper.

Marco was getting notably exhausted and having a very hard time just trying to get both King and Queen to engage with him, with Queen being shown to treat him more like a pest because of his annoying healing ability and not feeling threatened enough by Marco's offensive ability not to turn his back to him and focus on others.
You think Marco isn't stronger than Queen?

Marco should be decently stronger than Katakuri, and Queen has nothing to place him on Katakuri's level.

- Due to a 50 mil difference between King and Marco, the gap is almost as big as the one between Queen and Jack, where the difference is of 320 mil.
No, that's not my conclusion.

My conclusion is that King is stronger than Marco and Marco is closer to Queen than to King.

- Due to a 80 mil difference between King and Queen, the gap is significantly larger than the one between Queen and Jack, where the difference is of 320 mil
I have the Marco - Queen gap comparable to the Queen Jack gap. If King is above Marco, he's well above Queen.

- Due to a 30 mil difference between Marco and Queen, the gap is the same as the one between Queen and Jack where the difference is 320 mil
No, I'm holding the gap between Marco and Queen constant and deriving everything else from it.

You think Marco isn't stronger than Queen?

Marco should be decently stronger than Katakuri, and Queen has nothing to place him on Katakuri's level.

No, that's not my conclusion.

My conclusion is that King is stronger than Marco and Marco is closer to Queen than to King.

I have the Marco - Queen gap comparable to the Queen Jack gap. If King is above Marco, he's well above Queen.

No, I'm holding the gap between Marco and Queen constant and deriving everything else from it.
How do you come up with the Queen Jack gap for Marco and Queen, if King is in fact stronger than Marco while King and Queen share this comparable portrayal with each other in relation to Jack ?

Also, if you're going to use Marco's bounty as a gauge here, you'd have to do the same with Katakuri's bounty, since both are YC1's outside of the Beast Pirate crew, and in that case what does that say about Queen having a bounty that's notably higher than his ?

Using Luffy's 1,5bil as a limit, it's in fact impossible for the gap between Marco and Queen's bounty to be higher than the gap between Queen and Katakuri's bounty.

How do you come up with the Queen Jack gap for Marco and Queen, if King is in fact stronger than Marco while King and Queen share this comparable portrayal with each other in relation to Jack ?

Also, if you're going to use Marco's bounty as a gauge here, you'd have to do the same with Katakuri's bounty, since both are YC1's outside of the Beast Pirate crew, and in that case what does that say about Queen having a bounty that's notably higher than his ?

Using Luffy's 1,5bil as a limit, it's in fact impossible for the gap between Marco and Queen's bounty to be higher than the gap between Queen and Katakuri's bounty.
Just on the matter of Kakakuri’s bounty in relation to King/Queen/Marco, I think the arc your bounty is introduced in plays a significant factor. I know that’s an out of story reason but I think it’s the main reason. Now we can easily rationalize it as the Beast Pirates are much more brutal the same way Kidd had a higher bounty than Luffy. But I think comparing bounties within the same arc is a better way to read Oda’s intentions than bounties between arcs. Kakakuri had the disadvantage of going first.

Status
Not open for further replies.