rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter is bad but the reason for hating Tama is hilarious. I used to think people hate characters based on their actions or forget their powers but never knew they hate when character uses his/her properly. I mean people rant incompetence of Bigmom pirates but Tama using her powers is bad. Smh.

2/5 chapter for two things. Yamato going to join straw hats and Yamato ain't looking weak and incompetent.
i think a problem is that everyone predicted this was going to happen since otama used her powers.
i don't think people would have a problem if oda did it all in one chapter but he started it in chapter 1004 and he is still not over with it.
is something everyone knew was going to happen and is happening in a boring way that never ends.

B

Ballel

i think a problem is that everyone predicted this was going to happen since otama used her powers.
i don't think people would have a problem if oda did it all in one chapter but he started it in chapter 1004 and he is still not over with it.
is something everyone knew was going to happen and is happening in a boring way that never ends.
If he did that people would call it an asspull.

The problem with O-Tama's power is that it's super convenient and that it's sucking the tention out of this raid like this raid needs any more less tention than it already is.

The gifter army was built up to be something major since Punk Hazard and it's even in Kaido's epithet of hundred beats for god's sake but no let's make it something that's super easy barely an inconvenience for the alliance thanks to the Tama moshi or whatever balls trash plot device that Oda came up with.

B

Ballel

The problem with O-Tama's power is that it's super convinient and that it's sucking the tention out of this raid like this raid needs any more less tention than it already is.

The gifter army was built up to be something major since Punk Hazard and it's even in Kaido's epithet of hundred beats so god's sake but no let's make it something that's super easy barely an inconvenience for the alliance thatnks to the Tama moshi or whatever balls trash plot device that Oda came up with.
:josad:
And I used to like Tama..

She had so much potential.

Why Oda:catcry:

:josad:
And I used to like Tama..

She had so much potential.

Why Oda:catcry:
This is a hack theory of mine but what if Tama is the reincarnation of the previous user of her devil fruit that tamed then ordered Zunisha to roam the world forever in the past. This devil fruit is f*cking hax.

Even Sugar's power were canceled when she was KOed but not O-Tama when she was beaten by Kaido. Now that I think about it, this is another convenient shit for the alliance in this arc once again.

B

Ballel

This is a hack theory of mine but what if Tama is the reincarnation of the previous user of her devil fruit that tamed then ordered Zunisha to roam the world forever in the past. This devil fruit is f*cking hax.

Even Sugar's power were canceled when she was KOed but not O-Tama when she was beaten by Kaido. Now that I think about it, this is another convenient shit for the alliance in this arc once again.
:catcry:

Poor Ulti, best girl and character introduced in Wano, she should have fought against one of the weaker Supernovas or one of the Scabbards but was wasted on weak trio members alongside her Pay Pay with even a Yonko helping the weaklings.

God that Nami-Zeus storyline is so BS and cringeworthy.
Oda sensei should have considered have the weak trio develop their basic hakis and give them intense 1on1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.