Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinforcements probably. There are open options for:

- Sword/Reinforcements from Drake

- Whitebeard remnants/Reinforcements from Marco

- Some unknown 3rd party comes in a wrecks shit

I do think the BMP will add to Kaidos numbers, maybe another 1000
You think they need reinforcements?

The alliance looks great as of now number wise. 7K vs 20K and Tama continues to create more allies

Check every initial summary and compare them to Redon's full, they are almost always missing at least one key scene and tons of contextual dialogue
Post automatically merged:

The alliance looks great as of now number wise. 7K vs 20K and Tama continues to create more allies
Tama can only control smile users and there are 500 of them, that's it. It's not going to switch the numbers game dramatically.

I do have a feeling the Numbers (remaining 5 or all 10, will just wipe out a ton of alliance and those who switched sides though.

Just clashing with hybrid Kaido in her base form is enough to keep her above most people. You can argue for Zoro aside from Luffy but that's all. She probably has her hybrid form too and may even unlock Adv CoC or something if she already doesn't have it. Yeah, if she gets fodderized next chapter then no but going by her words and how she's planning to hold Kaido until Luffy comes back, that isn't looking to be a case tbh.
We will see i don't think she is even capable of using normal CoC let alone advanced version Luffy just learned, remember how people were overhyping Luffy for clashing equally with Kaido in his base and what followed. She will probably last even less the only thing i can see prolonging the fight is if Kaido show mercy or never goes all in. Even weaker characters can briefly clash with someone way out of their league i don't think that alone puts her above the characters i mentioned

- Sword/Reinforcements from Drake
Man I'd like that
My headcanon is that Drake is, after Garp/Senkgoku/whoever leads SWORD, supposed to be one of the 3 big names/captains of the SWORD... kinda like one of their 3 Commanders
I mean, who would you send as an infiltrate into the Beast Pirates (who are one of the most brutal and dangerous crew out there) if not one of your best men?

She's weaker than Zoro, Kid and Law, Marco, and King.
She's clashing with hybrid Kaido in her base form who isn't holding back and is even planning to hold him until Luffy comes. Don't think any of the supernovas other than Luffy, especially Kidd or Law can do it. Even Marco and King haven't shown anything on that level. Zoro did that and even he was in his strongest form. Add hybrid or even CoC mastery and she's above everyone on the alliance's side other than Luffy.

She's also definitely joining the crew after this chapter.
Ehh, feels like a red herring to me. She mostly wants to join because she thinks of herself as Oden and wants to travel like him. If her identity crisis gets resolved and she accepts herself as a separate person then I can easily see her staying in Wano to do a thing of own or something.

B

Ballel

* 꽃의 도시에서 불축제를 바라보는 텐구야마 히테츠, 토코 대화 묘사

* There is a description of the conversation between Hitetsu Tenguyama and Toko, who is looking at the Fire Festival in the City of Flowers.
Onigashima is about to drop on the Flower Capital soon.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

* 꽃의 도시에서 불축제를 바라보는 텐구야마 히테츠, 토코 대화 묘사

* There is a description of the conversation between Hitetsu Tenguyama and Toko, who is looking at the Fire Festival in the City of Flowers.
This is something I've been saying for years, the real fight will be in the capital, when hitetsu actually participates.

there's only 500 gifters in the beast pirates, distributed all over the live floor and the 5 other floor.
otama stopped in the 2nd floor, which means all the gifters from 3rd flor and above still enemies.
another 100 gifter were wiped out in he rooftop by the minks.

otama gained allies number around 150 to 200

The Smiles are way stronger than pleasures. Zoro,Sanji all commented that they were strong. So
I'm talking purely by the numbers standpoint. Her making them switch isn't going to make the counts radically change
Post automatically merged:

But BM never goes down:risitasad:
God she better. Even if she's a focus next arc.

Though I can still see her crew at least becoming partial allies due to Katakuri, which may indicate why Oda never has tried to give Smoothie, Compote or Snack major fights.

We will see i don't think she is even capable of using normal CoC let alone advanced version Luffy just learned, remember how people were overhyping Luffy for clashing equally with Kaido in his base and what followed. She will probably last even less the only thing i can see prolonging the fight is if Kaido show mercy or never goes all in. Even weaker characters can briefly clash with someone way out of their league i don't think that alone puts her above the characters i mentioned
Honestly, Yamato > Zoro is mostly me trolling but I can genuinely see it happening if her fruit is really the mythical white tiger + if she somehow unlocks Adv CoC. Her having CoC is highly probably as she's the daughter of a top-tier who has CoC himself and I feel like Oda can genuinely give her the Advanced version if he's actually planning to make Yamato that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.