Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the point of Maser Canon if Ulti gets up this soon anyway :kaidowhat:
Because just like i predicted. Nami can't beat Ulti without hwr being worn down first. It was the only logical way Oda can show Ulti and Page 1 fighting Luffy and Sanji decently then have Nami beat her. This is actually logical tbh
Post automatically merged:

Yamato is stronger than anyone on the island not named Kaido, BM or Luffy. Which is exactly she ain't joining the crew. Too much disturbance in the crew's dynamic, not happening. :myman:
Yea your crazy

So the numbers advantage was basically fake hype. The SH about to get the strongest fodder on their side (Smiles) and basically all of Kaido troops switching sides with 3 hours of the Raid. Lol 😆🤣 Nami beats Ulti after Ulti just got destroyed by BM.
There are only 500 smile users. Them switching isn't going going change the numbers game between the 2

The Grandmaster will probably play the ground and see if Luffy is able to defeat Kaido without relying on his help. And if Luffy is defeated blatantly enough ZDK is most likely happening too other than ZKK.
Oh and by the way @Roronoa-sama the reason why Luffy spelled "I got this" origined from Zoro's poor conditions in the first place. If Zoro is enough restablished the two might very well finish Kaido off together, there's not necessarily a faith constraint into being here. However I personally believe that it will probably take still long before Zoro is up to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.