Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalpost shifitng what ZKK means is lame, every non ZKKer was saying the only way Zoro would kill Zoro would be through execution, ZKKers didn't find this acceptable before 1010. You are now a ZEKer (Zoro executes Kaido).

But Zoro isn't killing or executing anyone, because Luffy would kill if he wanted to kill, because Kaido doesn't deserve a glorious death, because Yamato is still his daughter, because Zoro is a hero to Japanese children.

This is an arc 400 chapters in the making for Luffy to show to the world he is the top pirate king contender - having Big News morgan headline "Kaido defeated by Luffy", only to have page 6 news be "Zoro kills Kaido" is FUCKING RETARDED and Zoro isn't outshining Luffy on the world stage for this victory.
Is this the best nonsense you can come up with? :kayneshrug:

You look agitated. Relax man, and watch the manga develop. Once ZKK presumably occurs, try to find a hole, eventually.

- You don't have to be a CoC to fight Oden. Stop speculating and show me Gaban using CoC? I'm still waiting.
-

- "Sanji has all the qualities and will have it." > That's the most ambiguous and retarded shit I've read. Sanji lack of a lot of qualities. One of them is the quality of a king. And you can't have CoC if you don't have the qualities of a king.

- "Why does he need dream for position when Whitebeard and Big Mom have dreams of families and they become Yonkos and have COC" > Never compare Big Mom and WB to Cucksmoke Lanji. Big Mom was a natural-born monster and WB is what is Kid to Luffy.

- " He never said he stop dreaming it or give up. That stupid using gag like that, bruh."> That wasn't a gag, I never read Luffy saying he didn't want to be a PK anymore or Zoro saying he didn't want to be the WSS anymore, even as a gag. That's shows why these two have the qualities of a king and why they have CoC.

- "Also again we have Zoro crying before and he is Cross Meme now and yet that is the 'appearance' for an COC?" > Zoro cried once after his defeat against Mihawk. This only strengthened his will and ambition to be the WSS and surpass Mihawk in the future. That's a devotion and commitment to his dream. Cross Meme is a just meme from Oda, nothing bad about it.

- "Your acting stupid, bruh. Your still ignoring my point on him saving the Chopper and army from 2 YCs and raising their spirits like leader does, but you think that isn't COC trait?"> Yes, it isn't, he just believes in Luffy's ambition and will to win.

- "No he didn't. He only talked about it recent in this arc, but rest of the arcs have him captured by fodders like New Fishman Pirates and Yeti Brothers. That is 'COC' for you, but your ignoring that. Don't think COC was in pre-timeskip, bruh."> How is that CoC? oh my God you are truly a Sanji tard LOOOOOOL

The best thing about all this is that we Zoro fans already got what we wanted. Zoro has CoC now and it's confirmed. And you Sanji fans gonna wait for years and never get to see your boy having CoC loool
Yes you do as those who beaten Prime Oden are COCs which will make Gaban on given he beaten him too.

Sanji has shown many qualities of having them. Stating he doesn't makes you blind, not facts, bruh. You can't admit it.

Shut up, dumbass before I get Loronoa Loro with being cuck by Mihawk and Perona here to put him in his place with his bandaged attire and cross for him.

What does that mean on being COC? Whether you were strong as a child or not doesn't mean you won't be COC as Luffy was weakling among Ace and Sabo, but he still became an COC. Your acting insecure and stupid, bruh.

That is a gag on Fishman Island and he never stated anything on giving up on All Blue or stop talking about it. Your acting more like a dumbass with these headcannons, bruh.

Luffy said he doesn't want be PK after what happent to Ace. By that logic your saying he isn't qualified which is stupid as showing emotions doesn't mean your not fit for COC. They aren't EMOs as even Shanks cried when Roger passed and certain times. He is one saying it is okay to cry, but you must develop from it. Your acting without logic :suresure:.

He cried before when in Enies Lobby the reveal on who was a mermaid too. He cried a few time in the series, but yet he is COC, so again your headcannon doesn't make sense. It is bad meme cause you guys said Sanji on cross is 'bad' on him, but don't want say same thing on Zoro who is like a freaking blunt from the looks of it. Your hypocrites and can't admit fault.

More to that as he still was the one to give faith to them as even those talk about why he didn't stop fighting despite hearing it. That shows traits on leadership and strong-will, saying it isn't show your biased on every word, bruh.

Where was this COC to stop fodders from capturing him if you want push it then? Don't be toxictard as I am being honest, your acting like idiot :kayneshrug:.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
How can Luffy beat Kata without Brûlée ? Without merienda ? With Haki time limit ? And without TNJ ?
answer : he can’t
He still surpassed him end of Wano without any of them.

They were matching blows 24/7 after his sudden growth and bloom in haki.

He was matching a yc1 at the end of the arc. And beat surpassed him after.

Kata acknowledged him.

I will take that instead your headcannon of him being below yc1.

Ok this chapter just got upgraded from ok to pretty good; Zoro is in the chapter lol

Ussop is always clutch in moments like this, and theyre number of reasons why hes not done yet:yasu:

I use to not like Zeus with Nami, but i think im gonna enjoy the addition. Nami is a lightning princess, she might be related to BM :usoprice:

If Yamato joins, Luffy/Zoro>Jinbei>Yamato>Sanji top tiers captains, and their commanders. :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.