Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda's editors are doing a terrible job. Ulti was down, we don't need more Ulti chapters when Brook,Robin, Jinbe, Franky have all been relegated to small reaction panels for several months.
Fake knock outs and deaths of side characters, we've seen Ulti get knocked out what 4 or 5 times now?
Why should we care about this knockout if BM blowing a hole through her stomach didn't stop her from getting up? Unless Nami atomizes her she can just get up again like Majin Buu if the plot demands it.
We don't need more talking between Yamato and Kaido, unless it enters the flashback, or has some substantive content.

No idea where this tama thing will lead. I mean, why does she need to talk to everyone? What has tama to say?
Last chapter we see a gifter who was talking about speed give him a dango food. They feed most gifters and Tama now give them orders to fight Kaido crew. That is the reason why Tama talk around the dome,to give all gifters who eat her dango,orders.

This might be the only time where I'm a bit worried about Sanji's position in the crew after Wano lol. I know that the monster trio dynamic is there and I have always defended it but...

• Yamato might put up a good fight and trade some blows. She is certainly not going to get lol diffed. And I don't exclude her getting a big moment/feat against Kaido either.

• In contrast with other previous additions like Franky and Jinbe, she is young and full of potential. She can grow a lot.

It's not about the Zoro/Sanji debate or anything but, depending on how this fight with Kaido will go, if someone this time makes the claim that Yamato will be the third strongest member of the crew from now on, I don't think that it will be possible to outright dismiss this view as 100% impossible, even if we keep into consideration the monster trio dynamic that has been going on for so long.
Odas preferences.

But only one thing explains the fact that he gave the trio he had built for 20 years to the girl in 10 episodes.

Oda doesn't want to write the sanji anymore and is looking for new blood.

Other than that, it has no basis.

Zeus asks Nami for a new name, Nami calls him Wata but Zeus didn't like it and calls himself Zeus again in the next panel.

We wasted precious pages for this shit ? :kaidowhat:

Reading spoilers with kardio at the morning is pretty nice.

About the spoilers, okay. Yamato for Nakama was something I said longer times already, it seems to come closer to truth with every chapter.

No idea where this tama thing will lead. I mean, why does she need to talk to everyone? What has tama to say?

Zeus is back and finally the power up we expected and asked for! Go for it Nami!

So there is a specific reason why Kaido is in wano, what could it be?
Tama needs to talk to the gifters because of dango shit

This might be the only time where I'm a bit worried about Sanji's position in the crew after Wano lol. I know that the monster trio dynamic is there and I have always defended it but...

• Yamato might put up a good fight and trade some blows. She is certainly not going to get lol diffed. And I don't exclude her getting a big moment/feat against Kaido either.

• In contrast with other previous additions like Franky and Jinbe, she is young and full of potential. She can grow a lot.

It's not about the Zoro/Sanji debate or anything but, depending on how this fight with Kaido will go, if someone this time makes the claim that Yamato will be the third strongest member of the crew from now on, I don't think that it will be possible to outright dismiss this view as 100% impossible, even if we keep into consideration the monster trio dynamic that has been going on for so long.
Luffy is above the monster trio, he is a pseudoyonko level threat, they are YCs.

I think she is stronger than Sanji and close to Zoro. But it is not sure yet that she will join, Luffy has to accept it first, and you never know with him.
There is also the possibility that despite what he is saying, Kaido won't attack as fiercely as he did against SN or scrubbards, at least not at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.