Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pleasures number around 4500 head, they all can be wiped out by a single CoC flex from luffy powerlevel

gifters are 500 and headliners are one shot material by jinbe powerlevel

tama's efforts are worthless, her entire plotline is just a wast of panels, and an excuse to save nami and usopp from ulti and page one.

She's clashing with hybrid Kaido in her base form who isn't holding back and is even planning to hold him until Luffy comes. Don't think any of the supernovas other than Luffy, especially Kidd or Law can do it. Even Marco and King haven't shown anything on that level. Zoro did that and even he was in his strongest form. Add hybrid or even CoC mastery and she's above everyone on the alliance's side other than Luffy.

Ehh, feels like a red herring to me. She mostly wants to join because she thinks of herself as Oden and wants to travel like him. If her identity crisis gets resolved and she accepts herself as a separate person then I can easily see her staying in Wano to do a thing of own or something.
You are doing what Nico Robin and Franky fans were doing before they joined the crew lool. You are following the hype train of the moment.
Zoro did more than a clash to Kaido with 30 broken bones. So far, Zoro is above Yamato until we see what she's truly capable of. And clash doesn't mean anything. I'm also confident that Oda will not portray her as stronger than Zoro or equal to Luffy because she is joining the crew. It's confirmed after this chapter. Believe me, this shouldn't even be a discussion anymore. And that would be another reason why she's weaker than Zoro.
So far, I would say Zoro>Yamato>>>>Sanji.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda needs to stop stalling
I mean, not liking plot points really isn't stalling. Virtually everything here was setup to happen.

Most of the chapter is about Tama/Nami/Ulti/Usopp. It's been set up that she needs tk make an announcement over the mic. They are now using Bao Huang. For now, Nami also defeated Ulti.

Only a few pages are actually dedicated to CP-0, Flower capital or Yamato/Kaido.

Why tf is it in that thread. I got done by the nami ancient weapon spoiler last time too lmfao. Bastards.
It's a legitimate spoiler. The Korean poster mentions it. It's just we don't know the contents of what they are saying yet.

On that note I'm glad Hitetsu has been shown again finally. Veeeery curious if Oda will address his wings. Seems the fighting will on fact take place back here once the island lands.

Omg what if all the bad guys used their strongest moves in chapter 20 and then a new guy called Knife Edge shows up and starts randomly murdering people with a knife that would be so fucking edgy and badass not like Shitda Poop Piece
Post automatically merged:

can you believe this shitty writer doing build up I just want all the character data sheets and then see them die this should have been over 4 years ago

You are doing what Nico Robin fans and Franky fans were doing before they joined the crew lool. You are following the hype train of the moment.
Zoro did more than a clash to Kaido with 30 broken bones. So far, Zoro is above Yamato until we see what she's truly capable of. And clash doesn't mean anything.
Honestly, Yamato > Zoro is mostly me trolling but I can genuinely see it happening if her fruit is really the mythical white tiger + if she somehow unlocks Adv CoC. Her having CoC is highly probably as she's the daughter of a top-tier who has CoC himself and I feel like Oda can genuinely give her the Advanced version if he's actually planning to make Yamato that strong.

I'm also confident that Oda will not portray her as stronger than Zoro or equal to Luffy because she is joining the crew. It's confirmed after this chapter. Believe me, this shouldn't even be a discussion anymore.
Don't see Oda breaking the Monster Trio dynamic after so long, especially after the Volume 100 cover. I don't think she is, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.