Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a speedreader who can't follow the plot to a shonen manga dude don't talk to me about garbage lol. Duhh why is ulti regenerating? I don't know man. You tell me it's written down pretty clear.
Yeah I am a speedreader because I don't give a flying fuck about Nami's dildo low diffing Ulti :risicheck:

Are you telling me you don't enjoy a fucking Tama chapter into a break?
Or Ulti getting back up after that hole in her stomach?
How about the fact that Jinbe has been fighting for like 20 chapters now and oda chooses to give us Tama instead of his fight.:kobeha:
You know what, 10 out of 10 chapter, let's go :hapnoel:

Don't know about that. He will do something in that regard along Momo and Onigashima has to get to the flower capital which will inevitably fall there sometime.
Oda has this theme of massive destruction for countries that are dominated by tyrants. The country usually starts from 0 and in my opinion that is what happening here, Momo will hold Onigashima for a while in my opinion.
The alliance will lose if Onigashima falls on the Flower Capital, It will symbolize the defeat and destruction of the Wano Country. That's why it will never happen.
Something has to happen before the Onigashima lands on the Flower Capital, and I hope it's not some kind of an asspull.

Man, I really want to like Yamato, but I get Mary Sue vibes from her. She feels like a modern marvel character if you know what i mean...
:pepecafe:
Yamato is trash. Big Nami with horns and 20cm bicep girth. She's nothing like Kaido.

Expecations when first hearing "Kaido's son" were simply too high. The transgender Nami with horns was just a huge disappointment.

Post TS Oda is trash, not even mid. He build the story up so greatly but is messing it up over and over again.

I feel like Yamato is going to die. Her maniacal insistence to go with Luffy because Oden makes me suspicious on Oda's part. Idk. Also so far nobody was able to clash 1vs 1 with Kaido with him actually fighting back but Luffy. Holy hell Yamato is portrayed like a powerhouse with a king haki nevertheless. The supernova captains who?
Not even Kinemon died, Yamato wont die

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yamato is trash. Big Nami with horns and 20cm bicep girth. She's nothing like Kaido.

Expecations when first hearing "Kaido's son" were simply too high. The transgender Nami with horns was just a huge disappointment.

Post TS Oda is trash, not even mid. He build the story up so greatly but is messing it up over and over again.
The fanart one looks like edgy trash too

I

Indigo

The Yamato Oden thing is her gag, if you take that out her character is pretty normal, so either Oda will make a new gag or that Oden gag is here to stay, just saying...

Every One Piece character, especially the Straw Hats, have their gag set in stone for a long time and they have not developed out of them. Some didn't showed the gag at first, and developed later (like Zoro and Robin), but those who had a gag from the start, never grew out of them.

U guys wanted Nami twin Vivi or a Bunny Nami.

Yamato has unique fighting style so and have a Mythical type fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.