Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just ignore the whole point i said now. Zoro can thrown back kaidos named attack hell hakkei with single clash (kaido vs all go out luffy with advance ryoru couldnt thrown back kaido who attacking same time but zoro did) . If he didnt get bodied by bigmom+kaido hakai then he got thousend chance to do more than luffy.
Hell hakkei is still zoros attack not kaido

Yes
One of my favorite ongoing manga. They had a better raid with better fights. All characters get their shine with like only one fakeout death.
But the release is too slow
Trying looking at this another way
Murata has none of the resources Oda has and he still puts out like 2 pages a day.
And now that Miura is dead, one can argue that Murata is probably the most talented mangaka alive. The art that man puts out is nothing short of godlike
I personally don't mind the release pace. We actually get about as many pages as we get from OP, because even though it's biweekly, more often than not we get over 30 pages of content

Overall a really top comment, with should be said often around youtube and twitter(who basically sucking everything what Oda drawing)-
You make so good points why everything in this raid so far is bad.
As example few with I want explain more:
-Big mom pirates having two weeks time and only try to go over the climp in the day when the raid start, that is soooo bad, that is really a bad writing. They had basically two weeks but they wait and not climp the waterfall, waiting two weeks only to get over the waterfall in the moment when Marco was around here, only for Oda to cut them out of the war. That was really bad from Oda.
-xDrake getting attacked during a war, I mean wtf is this shit. Couldn´t Queen wait and clear up the war before he attack Drake for beeing a spy? I mean the moment is also funny, they knowing Drake beeing the one who save Law for weeks, but they attack im right now during the war? Why they didn´t do that before? Before the war start, wtf is this again for a nonsense. Same with the Bmps, Oda perfectly use the bad time to make such moves. Queen attacking Drake during a fucking war was sooo bad...

Two points who already give me headache, not to forget how Queen hate speech turn out 4000soldiers to change the side and helping the strawhats instance... Queen literally making anything bad, attacking Drake in wrongtime, give the heal virus Apoo without destroying it, make hate speech against his soldiers who change after that the side. Queen literally fucked up the Beast pirates.
If you think about all the plotholes,plotarmos with Oda use to make the war fair, it is sooo bad..

Counting everything so far, the raid wouldn´t even became a 5/10...
To many weak point with Oda created during the raid, is it really terrible, great post Buusatan, hope People wake more up and don´t fear to criticize Oda for such a terrible work during this raid...
No wonder Queen ended up taking on Sanji... :myman:

Overall a really top comment, with should be said often around youtube and twitter(who basically sucking everything what Oda drawing)-
You make so good points why everything in this raid so far is bad.
As example few with I want explain more:
-Big mom pirates having two weeks time and only try to go over the climp in the day when the raid start, that is soooo bad, that is really a bad writing. They had basically two weeks but they wait and not climp the waterfall, waiting two weeks only to get over the waterfall in the moment when Marco was around here, only for Oda to cut them out of the war. That was really bad from Oda.
-xDrake getting attacked during a war, I mean wtf is this shit. Couldn´t Queen wait and clear up the war before he attack Drake for beeing a spy? I mean the moment is also funny, they knowing Drake beeing the one who save Law for weeks, but they attack im right now during the war? Why they didn´t do that before? Before the war start, wtf is this again for a nonsense. Same with the Bmps, Oda perfectly use the bad time to make such moves. Queen attacking Drake during a fucking war was sooo bad...

Two points who already give me headache, not to forget how Queen hate speech turn out 4000soldiers to change the side and helping the strawhats instance... Queen literally making anything bad, attacking Drake in wrongtime, give the heal virus Apoo without destroying it, make hate speech against his soldiers who change after that the side. Queen literally fucked up the Beast pirates.
If you think about all the plotholes,plotarmos with Oda use to make the war fair, it is sooo bad..

Counting everything so far, the raid wouldn´t even became a 5/10...
To many weak point with Oda created during the raid, is it really terrible, great post Buusatan, hope People wake more up and don´t fear to criticize Oda for such a terrible work during this raid...
Yeah the queen part was :whitepress::whitepress:

Zoro fans trying to use the argue that Zoro was "half dead" when attacked Kaido, like people in One Piece didn't always have used their strongest abilities when they realize then can't keep fighting anymore (i mean, they're hurt as hell) and need to end it. That 1 second somehow means that he "tanked" the attack :kobeha:
They are forgetting about Enma tho, Zoro wasn't even suppose to do what he did if it wasn't a Power Up.

They can't help the fact that Oda insists on putting Zoro and Sanji together, while Luffy is always much stronger.
Now they are trying to put Yamato on Sanji's place while she has the potential of looking much better than Zoro

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

It looks like scars wins wars and defeats opponents

Last edited:
Trying looking at this another way
Murata has none of the resources Oda has and he still puts out like 2 pages a day.
And now that Miura is dead, one can argue that Murata is probably the most talented mangaka alive. The art that man puts out is nothing short of godlike
I personally don't mind the release pace. We actually get about as many pages as we get from OP, because even though it's biweekly, more often than not we get over 30 pages of content
Tatsumaki is best girl. Greater than shit Wano characters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro fans trying to use the argue that Zoro was "half dead" when attacked Kaido, like people in One Piece didn't always have used their strongest abilities when they realize then can't keep fighting anymore (i mean, they're hurt as hell) and need to end it. That 1 second somehow means that he "tanked" the attack :kobeha:
They are forgetting about Enma tho, Zoro wasn't even suppose to do what he did if it wasn't a Power Up.

They can't help the fact that Oda insists on putting Zoro and Sanji some together, while Luffy is always much stronger.
Now they are trying to put Yamato on Sanji's place while she has the potential of looking better than Zoro

:luffylaugh:
no one was talking about Zoro, jesus christ you are so insecure

Status
Not open for further replies.