Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, only one life would be taken away from him. After the attack, he would be perfectly fine like always.
yeah that's you want it to be isn't it, for every broken bone he would have to transfer damage too and he only has 10 lives in total while zoro got about 30 bones broken so Hawkins is dead.

Thank you very much for your review Playa ! My pleasure to adress the good and weak points of this arc and raid. People say that criticizing is easy but it's a duty to note and take in account the weaknesses of a story and what points could have been better made.
Criticizing is important.
Sometimes it is really need to do the job, not criticizing because of few reason is false, if you dislike the chapter, not fear to tell your opinion. I follow many sites and in most sites you can see many people start to dislike more and more One piece and that for right reason. Ofc we had also people who dislike chapters in the past, but not in such a huge number.

Your points literally show what is going wrong in total with this raid, if only the editors have the view of One piece like you, but ofc youngstars now having the balls to dislike or criticzing Oda. Hell they probably even fear to remind Oda about a mistake, best example Kaido beard missing last week. No one can tell me that three people miss and not see that Kaido beard was missing, editors usually work and overview with Oda too. Probably they noticed it but didn´t want to call Oda mistake because of respect...

@playa4321 @Buusatan94 Where you guys reading pre skip one piece weekly? Then you two will have better foresight I guess.......
I read One piece manga/spoiler since ennies lobby and believe me I go though many shit, I even see few people dislike Marineford arc or other great arc, but most time the community where had the same opinion, the most part of the community where agree together. However since the timeskip and at most in Wano, you can see splitt of two large fandoms who where never such in a different opinion, usually 80-90% of the community where happy with the arcs, but Wano is a arc where only 50% at best thing it is good, it showing how massive things change and that scared me little that more and more people leaving One piece in the future with sales even falling more and more down....

In my opinion Wanoo has his good points too, I like Kaido and his battles in the raid, but many other characters get handle very poor right now.

I read One piece manga/spoiler since ennies lobby and believe me I go though many shit, I even see few people dislike Marineford arc or other great arc, but most time the community where had the same opinion, the most part of the community where agree together. However since the timeskip and at most in Wano, you can see splitt of two large fandoms who where never such in a different opinion, usually 80-90% of the community where happy with the arcs, but Wano is a arc where only 50% at best thing it is good, it showing how massive things change and that scared me little that more and more people leaving One piece in the future with sales even falling more and more down....

In my opinion Wanoo has his good points too, I like Kaido and his battles in the raid, but many other characters get handle very poor right now.
I don't agree that 50% dislike Wano. From what I've seen it is mainly in worstgen. And worstgen doesn't account for even 0.001% of one piece fans

Status
Not open for further replies.