Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree that 50% dislike Wano. From what I've seen it is mainly in worstgen. And worstgen doesn't account for even 0.001% of one piece fans
Worstgen/Narutoforums/Twitter/Youtube and many other international forums(as german/spain forum), you can see more and more people dislike the raid so far. Their are so many sites where I looking and you can see that the fandom is split in two. It isn't just Worstgen.

She had to miss so we could see her new power up. Nami's attacks are now homing and this is serious
Nami was shown to be able to control her lightning before on Punk Hazard. Its nothing new, it's just now she really doesn't have to do any actual work when fighting because Zeus can attack for her.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This not only doesn't matters but it was before he got hit by Thunder Bagua.

Strongest attack = Strongest attack
There is not "but", it never was, atleast in One Piece
I’m not saying he was nerfed, I’m saying Zoro is so strong he can continue to use his full power and strongest attack with 30 bones broken and that power is so great it scarred the 1st or 2nd most durable character and currently the apex of OP strength.

Sanji ain’t comparable

I’m not saying he was nerfed, I’m saying Zoro is so strong he can continue to use his full power and strongest attack with 30 bones broken and that power is so great it scarred the 1st or 2nd most durable character and currently the apex of OP strength.

Sanji ain’t comparable
Since when scars mean something in the powerscaling? Thats just a parallel to Oden and Enma
Kaido got stunned by Luffy's punches more than Zoro's best attack with Enma, just wake up to reality lol :kobeha:

You can´t compare MF with this lackluster, anticlimatic raid, the different is big asf.
That is like comparing Avengers first movie with infiniity war, such huge is the gap.
To be honest, I didn´t really even expect that the war in wano going to be above MF, since to beat MF saga is very hard, but I though that the war in Onigashima would be at least half good. But nope, it is really not good, waiting over 10years to get such a bad battle for Nami...
Yes, I remember that, fans were going crazy when Act 1 started. The entry of Zoro was amazing. The buildup was there, but recruiting Samurais, and getting forces ready was disappointing. Reverie was fire, but not enough to make it up for stalling, and then only highlight of Act 2 so far is Roof Top. It is still going downhill, dont know what will be needed to save this arc.

Usopp is weakened too, so it’s even
Usopp isn't weakened because his attack power comes from his ammo. The spoilers say Ulti attacks Usopp, grabs Tama & Usopp attacks back to get Tama.

Usopp is known to take hits and get up to fight still.

If page one comes back and is recovered fully then he wouldn't be weakened, slightly damaged/injured but his condition would be far better than Ulti's who was pierced through. Page One just got punch really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.