Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every week this forum flip flops between the raid will obviously fail and there's no tension because they'll obviously win so I wouldn't put too much stock on forum debate.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
WCI was still worse for me.
2 years without Zori and so many chapters in that damn forest.
Hard agree with all of this; I’ll add that the last 20 chapters of Linlin and family pursuing the Straw Hats and their allies were indefensible trash, Oda could have accomplished everything he wanted from that arc in 75 percent of the panel space he ultimately wasted.

U guys be like "OP is trash cant read this anymore" but keep comming back every week in search for what???

If it is one piece of shit why u guys just dont stop reading and show to Oda how bad the manga is by making the community smaller until it vanish and Jump cancel the manga??

Its kind like u guys are those tsundere characters in real life, just angry because your headcanons were crushed huehuehuehue

Is Wano the worst arc?
With the buildup and hype Wano failing will be Oda's biggest failure as a mangaka
I really like wano so far but then again i don't care about weekly pacing and i read over arcs .
Hell a vol reader would have different look compare weekly reader so there loads of stuff that can effect your enjoyment .

I’m not saying he was nerfed, I’m saying Zoro is so strong he can continue to use his full power and strongest attack with 30 bones broken and that power is so great it scarred the 1st or 2nd most durable character and currently the apex of OP strength.

Sanji ain’t comparable
It took Enma and unlocking CoC at the last second to do it. Pre Enma, non CoC using Zoro couldn't scar Killer, even though he was using Armament Haki, and Killer wasn't.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hard agree with all of this; I’ll add that the last 20 chapters of Linlin and family pursuing the Straw Hats and their allies were indefensible trash, Oda could have accomplished everything he wanted from that arc in 75 percent of the panel space he ultimately wasted.
Not to mention jinbe not joining for the second time and i had to stand pound omg i was so tired of pound,as much as i can empathyze with a father who wants to see his daughters again his design did not help with that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
U guys be like "OP is trash cant read this anymore" but keep comming back every week in search for what???

If it is one piece of shit why u guys just dont stop reading and show to Oda how bad the manga is by making the community smaller until it vanish and Jump cancel the manga??

Its kind like u guys are those tsundere characters in real life, just angry because your headcanons were crushed huehuehuehue
Yeah, I don’t understand the mentality behind it…God knows I have plenty of complaints about this story, past and present (and future in some cases), but ultimately, I still enjoy One Piece more than I dislike some of the more obvious mistakes therein. Further, if I was gonna stop reading it because I wasn’t enjoying it anymore, God knows nobody around here would care what I do, so why fuckin’ bother announcing it like the author’s gonna edit an already completed chapter to suit my needs??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Not to mention jinbe not joining for the second time and i had to stand pound omg i was so tired of pound,as much as i can empathyze with a father who wants to see his daughters again his design did not help with that.
Jinbe should have joined in Fishman Island, I still don’t understand the point of holding him back that long. What, would he also have not gotten a fight in Punk Hazard/Dressrosa like everyone else who isn’t Luffy? How does that change the trajectory of the story?

I love you guys
Post automatically merged:

Jinbe should have joined in Fishman Island, I still don’t understand the point of holding him back that long. What, would he also have not gotten a fight in Punk Hazard/Dressrosa like everyone else who isn’t Luffy? How does that change the trajectory of the story?
Because he was too strong to join at the time

Marineford had haki less Luffy facing 3 admirals head on and they didn't even knock him out so spare me the higher tension/better powerlevel balance arguments.
The whole lack of tension thing is funny with the amount stupid stuff people come up with .
Add to that certain things were\are the same as past arcs in many ways it become funnier .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I love you guys
Post automatically merged:

Because he was too strong to join at the time
And several members of the crew are too weak to reasonably hold their own right now, so maybe the powerscaling thing isn’t as important as the Boys in the Battledome might have us think. Like I said, all non-Luffy protagonists were largely sidelined in Punk Hazard (all of them), Dressrosa (Nami/Sanji/Chopper/Brook), and WCI (Zoro/Usopp/Robin/Franky) as it is…Jinbe could have just as easily stood around and done combat-unrelated things like the rest, couldn’t he?

Cause Oda emphasizes when a character is scarred.
Why would he highlight Killer's lol. He doesn't have the plot significance of Zoro, Luffy and Kaido etc.

No one talks about Killer's "unpenetrable" skin, "the only one to wound Killer", etc. It's not an important point that Oda needs to highlight. Characters accumulate battle scars over their lifetime. Pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.