Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I... actually wouldn't mind it but I think most readers would do an overdosis. The arc already feels too long for some, imagine we get the topi roppo and calamities awakening on top lol
I understand the sentiment. Just hope Oda pulls satisfying conclusions going forward.

I... actually wouldn't mind it but I think most readers would do an overdosis. The arc already feels too long for some, imagine we get the topi roppo and calamities awakening on top lol
Awakening ala a new form for Ulti would be op, awakening is really rare and I know even the impel down monsters have it but not forget, the chance where very high that the impel down zoans where forced to use awakening via a technique of Vegapank since they never could transform back.

Ulti coming with awakening would be really huge, so far only Doffy and Kata have it with show how big the awakening powerup been, even Pica,Diamanta and Trebol didn´t have it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You gonna tell me that Kaku was so much stronger than Zoro, that Zoro needed AdCoC to defeat him?

Meanwhile, Jabra who is comparable to Kaku was defeated much easier by Sanji, without the use of AdCoC.

Looks like Sanji really does > Zoro.
What are ya even saying now? This is all contrived.

Kaku wasn't stronger than Zoro, because Zoro had Asura which decimated him. Removing that is like removing the Gears from Luffy in EL and saying they're not part of his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.