Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even get why people argue about this. Luffy clearly stated that he was inferior to Sanji in that aspect of CoO lol
I think the debate is it was kind of a joke. Like Luffy & Jimbe thought Sanji was on another level detecting a powerful enemy and it was just him chasing after women lol.

Like it could also be true that Luffy said that because Sanji is better period but it makes sense how someone can provide a good faith argument against it being taken at face value.

I don’t even get why people argue about this. Luffy clearly stated that he was inferior to Sanji in that aspect of CoO lol
Cap. Since luffy didn't know what sanji was sensing lol. He thought sanji had sense something dangerous and then made the conclusion that sanji sense an actually threat quicker than he did. Not realizing that what sanji had sense was a convo involving a woman that was actually not in danger

Wow
The chapter is actually worse with the full spoilers.
Nami vs Ulti was ruined
No progress with kaido vs Yamato

And Tama didn't make the announcement meaning there will be another full Tama- gifters chapter:josad:

I can't take this anymore
I'm dropping one piece for a while

We can stop at "they could not perceive it". Sanji's shown to be able to perceive something that Luffy and Jimbe can not perceive.

Indeed they were so clueless that they had to make random assumptions, as they had nothing else to work with.

Sanji's shown able to be able to hear both the man and the woman

outright the exact discussion they are having, so he's shown to be able to pick up said discussion regardless of the genders involved, while Luffy and Jimbe remain entirely unaware of it's existence.
Will say this one last time to you. They could not perceive it because it was not a threat. They focus again on INTENT. If sanji was capable of sensing intent he wouldn't have walked into a trap regardless of if he heard the convo or not

There's literally no way Nami's fight lasts a few pages in the middle of a Tama chapter. I know y'all hate Oda and One Piece, but there's literally no precedence for that kind of shit. Ulti and Page One will get back up later for sure.
It is getting repetitive and boring, big mom shouldn't have interfered with the fight
She ruined it like the way she's ruining the arc

I think the debate is it was kind of a joke. Like Luffy & Jimbe thought Sanji was on another level detecting a powerful enemy and it was just him chasing after women lol.

Like it could also be true that Luffy said that because Sanji is better period but it makes sense how someone can provide a good faith argument against it being taken at face value.
Thing is, Sanji does the following :

- Draws attention that he can hear something and asks of them to try to do the same
- Gives them the location from where he is hearing something so that they can focus their CoO in that location

The result is that Sanji can hear the entire discussion perfectly, while Luffy and Jimbe are entirely unaware of what is going on. They don't manage to hear the conversation after Sanji requests of them to try to, so that's why they have no idea what Sanji could hear and why he ran away afterwards, having to make random assumptions.

It's basically a repetition of Luffy asking Zoro and Sanji to try to feel Caribous presence in FI which they can both do once their attention is drawn to that, except Jimbe and Luffy fail to have the proficiency required to perceive a conversation the way Sanji can in this example.

tbh this is one of the least exciting chapters of wano in a while, but its still pretty good. Nami and usopp doing a performed takedown on ulti is pretty nice and much better than if she stayed down by just big mom. although its kinda disappointing P1 is really down due to big mom. idk if this is actually the end of them, but they gave a pretty good fight. Also, yamato declaring she wants to go out to sea with luffy, fills me with a lot of joy. I have been advocating her to join since she was introduced and man am I happy that oda might do it.

Will say this one last time to you. They could not perceive it because it was not a threat. They focus again on INTENT. If sanji was capable of sensing intent he wouldn't have walked into a trap regardless of if he heard the convo or not
They could not perceive it because they lacked the ability to do so.

Sanji tells them that he can hear something and gives them the location from where he can hear something.

They are being given clues that they need to use CoO. They are given clues in what manner they need to use CoO. They are given clues in regards to where they need to focus their CoO.

They remain incapable of perceiving that which Sanji is shown to be able to perceive. They try to but fail, they can't hear anything, so they can't say "Yeah there was that woman and guy talking and thats why Sanji left, but we should not worry about it", they are oblivious to everything even with Sanji giving them all the info required to try to replicate that which he could perceive without any help.

We knew early on Nami would need G4 level feats to put down Ulti so beating nerfed Ulti is hardly a worst case scenario since it spares the forum of at least 2000 pages worth of -Nami is stronger than Sanji- had it been a straight fight.

Thing is, Sanji does the following :

- Draws attention that he can hear something and asks of them to try to do the same
- Gives them the location form where he is hearing something so that they can focus their CoO in that location

The result is that Sanji can hear the entire discussion perfectly, while Luffy and Jimbe are entirely unaware of what is going on. They don't manage to hear the conversation after Sanji requests of them to try to, so that's why they have no idea what Sanji could hear and why he ran away afterwards, having to make random assumptions.

It's basically a repetition of Luffy asking Zoro and Sanji to try to feel Caribous presence in FI which they can both do once their attention is drawn to that, except Jimbe and Luffy fail to have the proficiency required to perceive a conversation the way Sanji can in this example.
While this is true. The problem is sanji is also piss poor at sensing the INTENT of the individuals talking else he would have known that it was a trap. Added with the fact that there was no one relatively strong in comparison to the three there (jinbe luffy and sanji) it makes sense why their attentions wouldn't be focused on that particular location even when sanji told them to do so

They could not perceive it because they lacked the ability to do so.

Sanji tells them that he can hear something and gives them the location from where he can hear something.

They are being given clues that they need to use CoO. They are given clues in what manner they need to use CoO. They are given clues in regards to where they need to focus their CoO.

They remain incapable of perceiving that which Sanji is shown to be able to perceive. They try to but fail, they can't hear anything, so they can't say "Yeah there was that woman and guy talking and thats why Sanji left, but we should not worry about it", they are oblivious to everything even with Sanji giving them all the info required to try to replicate that which he could perceive without any help.
-Luffy thinks Sanji found someone strong
-scans and doesn't find anyone strong
-Luffy mistakes Sanji found someone strong so he must have better range

Status
Not open for further replies.