Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While this is true. The problem is sanji is also piss poor at sensing the INTENT of the individuals talking else he would have known that it was a trap. Added with the fact that there was no one relatively strong in comparison to the three there (jinbe luffy and sanji) it makes sense why their attentions wouldn't be focused on that particular location even when sanji told them to do so
No they try to but failed. That's why we see them failing to and making comments that even after they tried to they don't know what Sanji was able to perceive.

You are giving qualifications and assertions of that situation that Jimbe and Luffy could not give, because they remain oblivious to it all.

Sanji's failure to futrher properly discern intent afterwads is explainable by his emotional state, as we've seen with Katakuri how said emotional state affects one's CoO. Sanji got caught up in the apparent danger that the woman was in, and thus neglected further investigation to rush in as fast as possible.

I am concerned as to what Marco and kings role are.

I mean we know oda is gonna do something with ryuuma and zoros lineage

We also get a general idea that one of zoros blades are going to turn black in wano. (I don't believe it will be enma since he had wado longer and it was stated by hitsetsu that the same person that made enma made wado)

And we also get a general idea that zoro will probably use the word snatch since he told momo that he had never said that. (The word being said when a samurai is planning on surpassing their limits. My overall question is will this all happen with king? And if so what will Marcos role be? And if he loses to king then what fighting role would he have had?

it's so dumb how everyone on these threads just shit on the chapter before it's even out. the brief summary always leaves out a ton of shit and when the detailed comes out people decide it's a good chapter. swear to god this thread is just filled with toxic 13 year olds who forgot the pacing has always been weak. you don't gotta like the chapter but if you gonna just shit on the series and author after seeing a 5 line spoiler then you should honestly drop the series.
:odenugh::lawsigh:
My thoughts everytime I open the spoiler discussion thread.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
him going hybrid before the fight even started, shows that he knows yamatos capabilities. he didn't go hybrid for the rooftop crew right of the gate now did he? and still her being able to clash with kaido is nothing to shrug off. shes even doing this while he's in hybrid. why is this so hard to understand lol
Means nothing. Now it's shown he's always gonna use hybrid.
Just like meme never used acoc until it got revealed then she used it on page one

Does that make page one > everyone else she fought ? No
It means fuck all for yamato either until she actually does something.

No they try to but failed. That's why we see them failing to and making comments that even after they tried to they don't know what Sanji was able to perceive.

You are giving qualifications and assertions of that situation that Jimbe and Luffy could not give, because they remain oblivious to it all.

Sanji's failure to futrher properly discern intent afterwads is explainable by his emotional state, as we've seen with Katakuri how said emotional state affects one's CoO. Sanji got caught up in the apparent danger that the woman was in, and thus neglected further investigation to rush in as fast as possible.
Soooooo. You ended up saying what my entire point was. Jinbe and luffy tried sensing but couldn't because again no danger or threat. Sanji however heard the voices pertaining to the woman. Used as a gag and rushes in getting caught. It falls back to my intially point that if he has sense the intent he would not have been in that mess period. And you saying he was overly emotionally is cap sense you would naturally try to sense the intent of the subdoers of said woman to get an understanding of how this situation transpired in the first place.

I am concerned as to what Marco and kings role are.

I mean we know oda is gonna do something with ryuuma and zoros lineage

We also get a general idea that one of zoros blades are going to turn black in wano. (I don't believe it will be enma since he had wado longer and it was stated by hitsetsu that the same person that made enma made wado)

And we also get a general idea that zoro will probably use the word snatch since he told momo that he had never said that. (The word being said when a samurai is planning on surpassing their limits. My overall question is will this all happen with king? And if so what will Marcos role be? And if he loses to king then what fighting role would he have had?
King I’m expecting to be training tool for Zoro whether it be for CoC, black blades, or both. Albeit a powerful training tool like Katakuri (but not that extreme diff).

For Marco I’m unsure if he’s going to lose to King or simply pass him off to Zoro and go provide some support somewhere else. I’m not sure King will get a definitive victory over Marco. But I have no idea how Oda would naturally pass King off with out Marco being defeated.

Perhaps Marco can fly Luffy back to Onigashima.

They trained during two years.

Luffy received training on how to use CoC effectively in G4.

Sanji received training on how to avoid dangers.

Zoro received training on how to combine the armanent haki with the sword in order to become stronger.

They all have their own areas of expertise.

Vergo broke Sanji's bone. The reason is simple, Sanji at that time couldn't use his armanent haki well enough. The same is valid for Zoro.

This is how group dynamics works for the rOda.

Even if they can all use every haki, at the end of the day

The best CoA user will be Zoro.
The best CoO user will be Sanji.
The best CoC user will be Luffy.

Soooooo. You ended up saying what my entire point was. Jinbe and luffy tried sensing but couldn't because again no danger or threat. Sanji however heard the voices pertaining to the woman. Used as a gag and rushes in getting caught. It falls back to my intially point that if he has sense the intent he would not have been in that mess period. And you saying he was overly emotionally is cap sense you would naturally try to sense the intent of the subdoers of said woman to get an understanding of how this situation transpired in the first place.

Your point was that Luffy and Jimbe's CoO was somehow better because they were unable to perceive the conversation that Sanji was able to perceive even after Sanji made them aware of the fact that there's a conversation to be perceived in he first place, and gave them the location where they would need to focus their CoO to be able to pick up on it.

Also you continue to talk only about the voice of a woman in order to push the gag argument when we are specifically shown that Sanji can perceive the whole conversation, including the voice coming from the man

and the content of the conversation was enough to push Sanji into an exacerbated emotional state thus the focus on the panel of Sanji breaking into a sweat and the veins poping in his eyes.

The Sanji CoC debate is never going to be settled lol. The people who don’t want Sanji to have it will deny it and if it happens they’ll call it bad writing. And the people who want him to have it will keep pushing until EoS if he doesn’t get it. The debates futile as long as both sides are at an impasse lol.

I think Oda’s dropped him hints recently, and if that cover really is a CoC cover then that basically confirms it IMO. But if he doesn’t wind up getting it I definitely understand the case for why he wouldn’t.

If he doesn’t get it in Wano it’s never happening IMO. This is an arc dedicated to CoC.
lololol someone like sanji never getting coc. zoros coc setup even before timeskip when using ashura. also punk hazard monet lol.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I’m gonna laugh if during his fight with Kaido, Luffy gets put on the brink of death and gets to talk with Joyboy and it’s revealed Luffy’s his reincarnation. It would be that trash Naruto shit all over again
:gokulaugh:

King I’m expecting to be training tool for Zoro whether it be for CoC, black blades, or both. Albeit a powerful training tool like Katakuri (but not that extreme diff).

For Marco I’m unsure if he’s going to lose to King or simply pass him off to Zoro and go provide some support somewhere else. I’m not sure King will get a definitive victory over Marco. But I have no idea how Oda would naturally pass King off with out Marco being defeated.

Perhaps Marco can fly Luffy back to Onigashima.
I agree with every thing you said honestly.
They trained during two years.

Luffy received training on how to use CoC effectively in G4.

Sanji received training on how to avoid dangers.

Zoro received training on how to combine the armanent haki with the sword in order to become stronger.

They all have their own areas of expertise.

Vergo broke Sanji's bone. The reason is simple, Sanji at that time couldn't use his armanent haki well enough. The same is valid for Zoro.

This is how group dynamics works for the rOda.

Even if they can all use every haki, at the end of the day

The best CoA user will be Zoro.
The best CoO user will be Sanji.
The best CoC user will be Luffy.
Again sanji isn't avoiding dangers if his coO can't even help him sense the intent of where the danger is coming. Instead he is walking right into said danger and getting caught in it. Infact his ability to sense INTENT should be even higher than luffys

This chapter is literally the definition of filler. What was the point of Ulti getting back up? We had the same exact cliff hanger from last week. What is this crap of an arc? Every chapter keeps getting worse and worse. It's not even worth criticizing anymore because it's gotten so pathetic.

Your point was that Luffy and Jimbe's CoO was somehow better because they were unable to perceive the conversation that Sanji was able to perceive even after Sanji made them aware of the fact that there's a conversation to be perceived in he first place, and gave them the location where they would need to focus their CoO to be able to pick up on it.

Also you continue to talk only about the voice of a woman in order to push the gag argument when we are specifically shown that Sanji can perceive the whole conversation, including the voice coming from the man

and the content of the conversation was enough to push Sanji into an exacerbated emotional state thus the focus on the panel of Sanji breaking into a sweat and the veins poping in his eyes.
Nope stated that sanji coO still isnt better since he sucks at sensing the intent of others.

Mentioned the woman since the entire scene including was predicated on this woman

Status
Not open for further replies.