Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- I don't want crappy speculation, show me where Gaban used CoC?

You clearly don't understand what CoC is:

Oda will never give Sanji CoC because:

- Sanji doesn't have the qualities of a King.
- Sanji doesn't want to be the WSS or the PK or an Admiral.
- He's just a cook who wants to find All blue. He even gave up on his dream when he saw the Mermaids on Fishman Island.
- He cried like a bitch and asked for help " Robin help me" Oda can never give CoC to that bitch.
- This shows that he has a weak personality and can never possess it.
- Oda never portrayed Sanji as a possible CoC user. We just suspected that he maybe be a prince.

Oda gave Zoro CoC because:
- Even before the timeskip we suspected Zoro of having CoC. Oda was building it and preparing us for this big reveal.
- He used it against Kaku, Shabody, Monet, and Wano.
- Zoro has the qualities of a king because he wants to be the WSS.
- He also wants to fight Mihawk.
- Mihawk is Yonko level and Shank's rival. They used to fight all the time. Only a dumbass would think that they didn't use Adv CoC in their fight.
- Zoro has a strong personality: we already saw that against Kuma, Kaido, Mihawk..etc
- Zoro never gave up on his dream.

Keep wishing for Sanji having CoC as you wished for King vs Sanji. You Sanji tards are always wrong. :cheers:
Dude you don't need to count reasons you have one reason. Because zoro has CoC. The rest of them just made up.

Because your weird guys don't accept zoro and sanji have same equality for some reasons. Your brain work different.

Dude you don't need to count reasons you have one reason. Because zoro has CoC. The rest of them just made up.

Because your weird guys don't accept zoro and sanji have same equality for some reasons. Your brain work different.
They believe in Head Piece. Even after what Yamato said about Luffy being the one Oden been waiting for, they still say 'ZKK' despite it more debunked as more evidence comes in.
Post automatically merged:

As debunked as Asura not existing anymore, right? :smoothy:
Idk, you tell me. I never stated any statement about that :kayneshrug:.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I genuinely didn't expect Yamato to be strong enough to hold her own against Kaido's hybrid. Assuming she's really that strong, If Yamato can infuse her attacks with COC and holds off Kaido until Luffy gets back, She may actually be closer to Luffy than Zoro and Sanji. Zoro will need another power up to solidify his position as number two if Yamato joins.

I genuinely didn't expect Yamato to be strong enough to hold her own against Kaido's hybrid. Assuming she's really that strong, If Yamato can infuse her attacks with COC and holds off Kaido until Luffy gets back, She may actually be closer to Luffy than Zoro and Sanji. Zoro will need another power up to solidify his position as number two if Yamato joins.
M3 isn't changing especially we got same talk on Jimbei when reality Oda enjoy Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji dynamic. You guys pushing too much and pretending like Zoro and Sanji won't be above her or prove it.

Guys guys, lemme lay this out, just because Zoro MIGHT fight King later, doesn't mean feats-wise and strength-wise Zoro and Sanji are in the same tier.
How quickly you guys forgot that prior to fighting King, Zoro was fighting 2 Yonkou, scarring one, stopping an attack that could destroy the entirety of Wano, broke 30 bones.
Whearas Sanji got fooled by a Toppi Roppo, got beat up.
Like, if you think these feats are even comparable :jay-he:
Like, Zoro fighting King is the worst thing that could happen to you guys. Not only Zoro fought 2 Yonkou, he also stole what you guys wanted the most, the "artistic, highspeed, aerial combat" with King that you guys were begging for. So stop twisting like somehow Zoro fighting King is an L for the Zoro fanbase. It's not. It's an L for YOUR fanbase. :jay-he:

They believe in Head Piece. Even after what Yamato said about Luffy being the one Oden been waiting for, they still say 'ZKK' despite it more debunked as more evidence comes in.
Post automatically merged:

Idk, you tell me. I never stated any statement about that :kayneshrug:.
So then again why would this ZKK be debunked exactly? :sanmoji:

What do you exactly want? Oda going publicly and saying Zoro has CoC???

Kaido, the strongest creature, a yonko, and a previous member of the Rock pirates doesn't know what CoC is? :whitepress:
Mihawk the worlds strongest pure swordsman doesn't know what Asura is?
Kaido was also wrong about Luffy not having advanced CoC in the same chapter...

H

humanbeing

i see many who calls this chapter shit, is that because Yamato confirmed to join the strawhats and maybe currently the second strongest only to Luffy? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.