Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUEEN and like ALL the other commanders are still not using the hybrid and we are already close to the capital, what ODA expects... What will be the revealing moment, even QUEEN is in full ZOAN versus SANJI. MARCO is already in top form, the same form he used to dominate admirals in MF while KING in BASE/ZOAN. When WAIDO uses the awakening, the beast pirates will release their hybrid beasts.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
You mean the those that don't have CoC are same power.

For now , sanji don't have CoC . That does not mean won't have .

And we know interms of the haki ability, sanji is stronger than Jimbei.
why sanji is stronger than jimbei? jimbei is defeat wsw easly and wsw=king

Not really, Sanji doesn’t have a yonko AP to do such a thing. All he needs is repeatedly attack Queen with his best moves for Queen to fall defeated eventually.
I meant overall. This means that Sanjj multiple attacks in the end will be >> 3 homies combined attack.
Since Queen and Ulti difference is insanely huge.
Ulti doesn't compare to Sasaki and Who's Who, two ex-captains who aim to be the next calamity. Also, Jack thought of himself as way stronger than Black Maria, he said that and decided that he must be the one to deal with the injured scabbards.

Yamato: "I'm going out to the sea with Luffy! But before that we will kick you out of Wanokuni first!!"

sorry ZKK
once more Oda showed no interest in ending wano on Kaido's blood
Yamato's trying to be Oden. Oden thought, heading into battle, that Kaido would leave once defeated and prompted. He tried this and FAILED. Yamato and Luffy don't have the means to deliver a successful end.

oda know about candiboys indeed i think he is one of the granmaster followers in the worstgen:finally::finally::finally:
So you cannot tell me how does this put Jinbe above Sanji?
It's not looking good rn for Jinbe if his main fight is really Who's Who. Sanji can at least fight Queen.
You can hate on him as you like but be realistic at least.

Why not? Tell me the exact reason why Sanji cannot get COC too?
I mean, I doubt he has it rn but nothing indicates it's impossible for him to unlock it someday.
Yeah only stating this after a certain someone got COC.
If Zoro wasn't revealed to be one. You wouldn't be saying what you are saying now

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It's not looking good rn for Jinbe if his main fight is really Who's Who. Sanji can at least fight Queen.
wsw was relationship with the same level than king and jimbe is defeated easly

So now Standing up bleeding = Tanking:suresure: keep going
Yeah I don´t understand now you point?
You know Ulti tanking the attack and keep fighting?
I think you mix up tanking with no selling right now xD
Tanking is taking the hit and still being able to fight afterwards, no selling is being completely unmoved or phased by the attack.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Then why's he bleeding
Because he is fighting :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
I mean what is this even for a question :milaugh:

Why does Jinbei fighting WW ruin his previous feats?
Does fighting WW preclude Jinbei from being able to fight Queen.

Well not that I'm surprised since Killer is now being displayed because he's fighting Hawkings.
Yamato was also fighting Ulti some chapters ago

wsw was relationship with the same level than king and jimbe is defeated easly
Who's Who is not even as strong as Jack lol.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah only stating this after a certain someone got COC.
If Zoro wasn't revealed to be one. You wouldn't be saying what you are saying now
So you're pulling this outta your ass? Ok lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.