Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Jimbe,fat ass Moria, East Blue Crocodile, Doflamingo and even f*cking Punk Hazard Law were Warlords but you think that post Wano Sanji (who will be above all of them if he solos Queen, except maybe Doflamingo) is too weak for that spot.
Ok then
:kayneshrug:
Do you realize that all of those people can beat Queen? :sus:
Meanwhile, Sanji might receive help to beat Queen...

That's great....don't get me wrong.
But most Sanji fans here don't agree with you....and their biggest problem is that they speak for all Sanji fans out here.
I disagree with you by saying “most of them” as I encounter 50/50 regarding this topic
And I’m only referring to this forum

as for the casual reader/general public... who aren’t here discussing everyday, I daresay 90% of the fans love the suit if not more...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Jimbe,fat ass Moria, East Blue Crocodile, Doflamingo and even f*cking Punk Hazard Law were Warlords but you think that post Wano Sanji (who will be above all of them if he solos Queen, except maybe Doflamingo) is too weak for that spot.
Ok then
:kayneshrug:
Moria became weaker he was actually really strong when he became a shichibukai as we saw he could go up against kaido right before becoming warlord all the others you mentioned are above sanji

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zorofanboys fears about a Trans Character to be stronger than Zoro.

Yamato stronger than zoro deal with it.
Yamato isn't trans and second the most zorofans we love roronoa yamato the only hate her (yes is a beautiful woman) there are the candiboys and condoboys

Last edited:
fights between powerful opponents of equal strength:

-ace vs jinbe: 5 days: draw
-akainu vs aokiji: 10 days: akainu won
-roger vs whitebeard: 3 days: draw
-kaido vs big mom: 1 night: draw

yes the raid is failing, imagine kaido losing to weaker scrubs in only 1 night, that's blasphemy :beckmoji:
1 night hmm my mind is traveling :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.