• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait
You've seen luffy get up multiple times
Ulti get up multiple times Jack get up again
Zoro will get up from a broken body
But kaido a mythical awakened zoan will stay down for good the FIRST TIME he's put down ???
All i know that after Luffy defeat Kaido , Luffy will be done. And if Kaido will stand again. How we can assume Luffy win the battle ??
He needs to finish him exactly.

What BS.

What proof do you have that Kaido will be or more importantly stay unconscious. Oda has showed us time and time again beast pirates, with true df, have impressive endurance and recovery powers. Kaido has the best so far and he hasn't even used his awakening which will increase his strength and recovery powers.

Luffy might put down Kaido but keeping him down will be the challenge. Not even the marines could permanently out him down. That's where the problem starts. Luffy isn't punching Kaido several times and then Kaido staying down. He will continue to get back up and return to face. Luffy doesn't have infinite haki but Zoro could put him down permanently if he grows stronger during Wano.

Kaido wants death from a monstrous samurai. He doesn't know Zoro will be that samurai or swordsman because he doesn't know Zoro's ambition.
So Luffy cannot defeat against Kaido. You mean Zoro will finish him when Kaido have strength and save Luffy.

I want to sorry all Zoro fan guys. I wish we just could send Zoro . No need Luffy in there.

So Luffy cannot defeat against Kaido. You mean Zoro will finish him when Kaido have strength and save Luffy.

I want to sorry all Zoro fan guys. I wish we just could send Zoro . No need Luffy in there.
So Luffy how has ran out of haki now has infinite haki?

Why won't you read and comprehend the manga. Kaido has alot of haki, strength, endurance and recovery. He's not going down easy and he won't stay down. He's even harder to kill. He's a true conqueror who won't let some disappoinment keep him down easily.

Beating Kaido is a group effort.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They don't think about the aftermath of The Strongest Yonko be killed by Zoro. They just want the feat in their portfolio.
You see, Patricia, that's the issue... It is not us who wants Zoro to kill the strongest character in the verse, it is Oda.
Probably because he wants to make Zoro into the next strongest character in the verse and of OP in general.

So Luffy how has ran out of haki now has infinite haki?

Why won't you read and comprehend the manga. Kaido has alot of haki, strength, endurance and recovery. He's not going down easy and he won't stay down. He's even harder to kill. He's a true conqueror who won't let some disappoinment keep him down easily.

Beating Kaido is a group effort.
Throughout 21 years , when did you see Luffy fight as a team with somebody ?
Dude , just you are deceiving yourself .

In the One Piece , there only one rule. Luffy fights one-one. But no need discuss we will see end of the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.