Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't put it on, it's Oda.

Zoro and Sanji facing King and Queen and performing equally will be a big reinforcer that they are on the same level. Learn to accept it or else you'll be crying and complaining about bad writing
Zoro is facing King after he fought and scarred Kaido. It's funny how many people try to act like Zoro's battle with Kaido never happened. It's been hinted he will face Kaido again.
Post automatically merged:

Awakening Yamato >>>>:myman:
Until Zoro obtains his mid battle grow and kill Kaido with a black blade he forged.
:steef:

Then it will be Zoro >>>> awakening Yamato

Yamato will get smacked. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. It’s not that hard to clash with Kaido, as long as you have a weapon. Base Luffy had enough strength, he just needed flowing Haki so he doesn’t touch Kaido’s club directly.

Yamato was getting held back by Ulti in combat and was struggling with Tobi Roppo. Also couldn’t break chains. M3 is still strongest, and I suspect Sanji will get CoC soon.

Scarring Hybrid Kaido and blocking Hakai > beating King and Queen at the same time lmfao cope candy
lmfao Keep being a massive troll, it's the best you can do

First of all Yamato admits that she cannot defeat her father. The story is clearly heading toward a situation where the likely outcome of their fight ends up to be presented as either mid or high difficulty, the latter less probable. Assuming they even kept at it for long enough.
Exactly, Yamato can push Kaido to 1v1 and push a mid/high diff fight, same thing as current Luffy. This is completely out of step with what Zoro can do.

Second, Zoro blocked Hakai for 1 second true, and guess what? The position of his swords and the Hakai blast lead to believe that barrier haki was set and the explosion is most likely the drive that damaged the Grandmaster so extensively. Law's fingers jesture suggests that he was about to teleport the novae but still this is the most valid explanation of what happened. Zoro taking the explosion and be teleported later soon in that explosions act extremely rapid and it's pleasing with the explanation of his damage.
Blocked for 1 second, if Law didn't help, Zoro would have taken the attack in full and would be dead

What happened if Zoro didn't tackle Asura? I tell you. With his astounding defensive output he can probably take tons of Thunder Bagua before getting seriously damaged. He showed an insane level of attack speed and attack power too and can most likely come up with much faster and more efficient attacks than Hiryuu Kaen or even within Asura mode, eventually.
Ashura is not a fighting style, ridiculous in 2021 to discuss it. And there's nothing that fast about landing attack on Kaido, all supernovas did that

A broken bones Zoro managed to perma scar Kaido, imagine what an healthy Zoro can in all likelihood attain.
I suggest reading shonen, all characters give their most powerful attacks when they are half dead, I can give you a ton of example. Zoro's state didn't affect his attack power, or else it would be mentioned, but of course, all your headcanon to try to make Zoro better

Yamato will get smacked. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. It’s not that hard to clash with Kaido, as long as you have a weapon. Base Luffy had enough strength, he just needed flowing Haki so he doesn’t touch Kaido’s club directly.

Yamato was getting held back by Ulti in combat and was struggling with Tobi Roppo. Also couldn’t break chains. M3 is still strongest, and I suspect Sanji will get CoC soon.
I also personally highly doubt that Kaido will go all out on his kid

Yamato at the base colliding with hybrid Kaido and managing to keep a 1v1 fight is way better than anything Zoro did.
No it's not and she has not held Kaido we only see their haki clash that's it so it's just a head canon so far how. It's hilarious how you want to give her feats she hasn't earned while at the same time belittling Zoro's
Zoro could barely damage Kaido in his dragon form, even though he attacked Kaido off guard. Zoro couldn't even get close to the hybrid Kaido, except for Ashura, which is his final attack and was still insufficient to put Kaido in floor
Another lie even Big mom was impressed Zoro was able to cut Kaido in his dragon form, she also saved him from hiryu by warning him to dodge, he saved Luffy countless times while holding off both emperors not just Kaido. He doesn't need to bring him down in that state Kaido still fell on his knees after taking ashura. Zoro and the rest were dealing with Hybrid Kaido and Big mom while Luffy was out of haki so he was doing just fine handling him without ashura. Zoro probably only resorted to it because of the injuries he sustained from hakai lmao
Block Hakai? Stopping the attack for 1 second, getting quadriplegic and needing Law's help? It's an amazing feat, but it's still a feat of a character at Zoro's level. A top tier like Shanks would block this without major problems.
Yes he did block it Zoro was having conversation with the other supernovas while holding it off, that takes more than just a second he paid a hefty price breaking almost every bone and still managed to scar Kaido in his hybrid form. Downplay it as much as you want the panels speak for themselves when Kid who never compliments anyone shows you his respect it speaks volumes of Zoro work

Last edited:
Zoro is facing King after he fought and scarred Kaido. It's funny how many people try to act like Zoro's battle with Kaido never happened. It's been hinted he will face Kaido again.
What does this change? Number of feats does not change the character's PL.

If Zoro and Sanji have the same performance against King and Queen, then they will be of the same level. And contextualizing isolated feats won't change that

I think Yamato could be a Jack level figure in the Luffy’s party. If she does make it. Oda knows it wouldn’t sit right with most people if she does surpassed the SH top tiers. Right now they’re hyping her up.

What does this change? Number of feats does not change the character's PL.

If Zoro and Sanji have the same performance against King and Queen, then they will be of the same level. And contextualizing isolated feats won't change that
how? you think sanji can replicate those feats of zoro from rooftop?
if zoro and sanji have the same performance against king and queen then that means a nerfed zoro=sanji

Zoro beat Pica, Hody and Hyouzou.

Sanji didn't defeat Persopero. He just knocked him away. That doesn't mean he beat him or he even knocked him unconscious.
Queen's Neck is tough enough to knock him out by accident. Sanji is clashing with that Neck

2+2=4

Just like how base Neko/Inu are above Sulong Shishilian/Pedro because one was overwhelmed by Jack's Trunk and the others either blocked or Overpowered it.

Sanji Mauls Perospero without the Raid Suit

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Post automatically merged:

Until Zoro obtains his mid battle grow and kill Kaido with a black blade he forged.
:steef:

Then it will be Zoro >>>> awakening Yamato
:kobeha:

And btw I absolutely don't see how it would dehype him in any way. Far in contrary to that it will only hype him up, if others later on would get completely wrecked by these sorts of attacks. I think that Kaido's feats -those he already showed- are already "timeless" and won't be outdated, cause that's already the peak of tankiness. It imo can only be surpassed by himself via a potentially incoming awakened Dragon Devil form, which imo will be the thing, that really sends his hype through the roof (WSC).
And that's one of the points I have about Kaido and his tankiness. Big future enemies of Luffy won't stay down and will keep on fighting after receiving hits and hits from a stronger version of the Luffy that will ultimately put down Kaido.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.