Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fake spoilers were waaay better than the actual chapter :tchpepe:

Chapter 1016: Nimue

- Kaido talks with Yamato about her mother and how he failed to raise the new Joy Boy
- Kaido heard of Joy Boy from Captain Rocks and thought that his child could be the chosen one
- Kaidos flashback begins
- We see a young Kaido fighting WB, they are surrounded by the other Rocks pirates
- Kaido wants to join the Rocks Pirates but first he needs to show his strength
- WB beats Kaido, it’s the first time in his life that Kaido lost against someone
- We see Big Mom, Silver Axe, Shiki and the rest in crowd
- Rocks is sitting on a throne made my skulls and is drinking some Rum
- He looks very badass, resembles Dragon a little bit
- He laughs and says that Kaido has great potential, Rocks is also interested in Kaidos and his little apprentices race
- Little King shows up, he’s only 8 years old
- King followed Kaido because they both escaped from the WG, Kaido is his hero
- Rocks calls the Vice Captain
- The Vice Captain of the Rocks Pirates is " The Lady of the Lake" Nimue, she’s from a holy race.
She’s Yamato’s mother

Source: My brain

Pica, Hody and Hyozo are fodder. Nothing more.
Sanji defeated Perospero no diff.
Zoro is yet to defeat a Veteran Level Character
he doesn't need to defeat veterans when he is defeating supernovas that are yonko commanders level and competing with yonkos
also when did perospero got defeated? do we see him knocked out?
maybe peros was no diffed by sanji in your photoshop world

lmfao Keep being a massive troll, it's the best you can do
Only oden scarred Kaido massive troll
Exactly, Yamato can push Kaido to 1v1 and push a mid/high diff fight, same thing as current Luffy. This is completely out of step with what Zoro can do.
Headcanon.com

• KAIDO TO Luffy AFTER 10 MIN :
GOMU GOMU NO AND WHAT ?

• ULTI TO KAIDO :
I WILL STALL U

• Kaido to Zoro :
This wound will remain with me

Levels between doing like marco when he stalled meme and didn't damage her badly and stalling like a clown or getting beaten by fodders like gifters lmao

Blocked for 1 second, if Law didn't help, Zoro would have taken the attack in full and would be dead
Headcanon.com

Guess :
three admirals blocked a Gura power punch of WB for 1 second and then got deflected while Zoro halted a combined power of 2 yonko in their strongest form in 1 sec guess ?

Zoro = 3 admirals power :suresure:

Post a panel of law shamblezing him chaheadcanon .

Since u believe mid's words who said he blocked it in 1 sec but law said he took it now each time you only gave us your headcanon :suresure:

Ashura is not a fighting style, ridiculous in 2021 to discuss it. And there's nothing that fast about landing attack on Kaido, all supernovas did that
Ashura = nine sword style
clashed with Kaido
Destroyed Kaku's slash with a swing of blades

:suresure:

suggest reading shonen, all characters give their most powerful attacks when they are half
Arlong = if you are in better health ; you would have scratched me .

>>>>>>
Chaves's two piece :suresure:

Zoro's state didn't affect his attack power, or else it would be mentioned, but of course, all your headcanon to try to make Zoro better
Law = How can he still continue to perform in this state while having broken bones :suresure:

Chaves go back to ur cave ; you disappeared for months during roof top battle :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
With the exception of Maybe Bege. Most Supernovas are Above Flying Six/Big Mom Veterans

I don't think Urouge is above Hawkins Killer or Drake by a Large Margin. It's just that by the time of Fishman island or so. Most Supernovas surpassed that level
Bege tanked dozens of hits from BM and was fine after, he's WsW's level at minimum.

Urouge is being saved for later in the story, he's guaranteed to be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.