Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, Patricia, that's the issue... It is not us who wants Zoro to kill the strongest character in the verse, it is Oda.
Probably because he wants to make Zoro into the next strongest character in the verse and of OP in general.
Indeed, Zoro wants to kill Mihawk (to end the latter's boredom) and become the undisputed strongest.

Last edited:
No it's not and she has not held Kaido we only see their haki clash that's it so it's just a head canon so far how. It's hilarious how you want to give her feats she hasn't earned while at the same time belittling Zoro's
As far as we know, she's at the base and they both collided an attack and there was a massive explosion of haki.
Also, we know she should hold Kaido (serious Kaido) long enough for Luffy to return to the battlefield, at worst it's a solid mid diff. .

Another lie even Big mom was impressed Zoro was able to cut Kaido in his dragon form
She wasn't impressed, she just mentioned that Zoro cut Kaido's scale.

, she also saved him from hiryu by warning him to dodge,
''saved'' lmfao
All I can say she was freaked out by Oden's aura overflowing from the enma

he saved Luffy countless times while holding off both emperors not just Kaido.
Sanji saved Luffy when Luffy fought Big Mom in whole cake, remember? What does this mean exactly?

Kaido still fell on his knees after taking ashura.
Which manga are you talking about?

Zoro and the rest were dealing with Hybrid Kaido and Big mom while Luffy was out of haki so he was doing just fine handling him without ashura.
Zoro without ashura is still Zoro in 99.9% of the fight, as Zoro only uses him for a single attack. He's still weak to keep a fight against Kaido, even for 10 seconds

Yes he did block it Zoro was having conversation with the other supernovas while holding it off, that takes more than just a second
No, I can give you an example of characters who talked while a projectile at the speed of light traveled.

he paid a hefty price breaking almost every bone and still managed to scar Kaido in his hybrid form. Downplay it as much as you want the panels speak for themselves when Kid who never compliments anyone shows you his respect it speaks volumes of Zoro work
I never minimized it, I give it the necessary credit.

As far as we know, she's at the base and they both collided an attack and there was a massive explosion of haki.
Also, we know she should hold Kaido (serious Kaido) long enough for Luffy to return to the battlefield, at worst it's a solid mid diff. .

She wasn't impressed, she just mentioned that Zoro cut Kaido's scale.

''saved'' lmfao
All I can say she was freaked out by Oden's aura overflowing from the enma

Sanji saved Luffy when Luffy fought Big Mom in whole cake, remember? What does this mean exactly?

Which manga are you talking about?

Zoro without ashura is still Zoro in 99.9% of the fight, as Zoro only uses him for a single attack. He's still weak to keep a fight against Kaido, even for 10 seconds

No, I can give you an example of characters who talked while a projectile at the speed of light traveled.

I never minimized it, I give it the necessary credit.

And that's one of the points I have about Kaido and his tankiness. Big future enemies of Luffy won't stay down and will keep on fighting after receiving hits and hits from a stronger version of the Luffy that will ultimately put down Kaido.
Man, don't hate him for being that kinda smartass, but I don't see that happening, honestly.

You could have said the same about Boundman, which is still probably able to knock out everyone bar BM and Kaido within 2minutes if he connects, but Oda still found his ways around it:
1. Cracker creating an near endless army of Buiscuit soldiers with instant regeneration
2. Katakuri having not only FS, but a logia like body deforming tech, which lets him make attacks slip through.

Just take the admirals for example:
Fujitora- Gravity so strong, you are barely able to go against it.
Aokiji - Casting ice walls out of the ground for blocking stuff
Kizaru - Basically just blitzing around and dodging
Akainu - I dunno, perhaps Katakuri 2.0

And that's just me from out of my head, who's is not even 1/20 as creative as Oda.
But yeah, overall I still feel you guys, can't say, that for the moment it does not dehype that ability a little

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What if Zoro is totally healthy? Will you admit he's going to be on the same level as Sanji?

Or that Zoro's achievements are overrated and that didn't make him any stronger than Sanji
Whats overrated lmfao
you are so full of shit

can sanji block hakai ? can he fuck
can sanji permanently damage kaido ? can he fuck
Sanji shit himself from a boro breath
eos sanji cant dream of doing what zoro did up there
zoro factually can take an attack from 2 yonko and STILL have the power to one shot sanji

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I don't put it on, it's Oda.

Zoro and Sanji facing King and Queen and performing equally will be a big reinforcer that they are on the same level. Learn to accept it or else you'll be crying and complaining about bad writing
Yes that why sanji is one of the worstgen, he fought against kata and kaido and he has adv coc

Status
Not open for further replies.