• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

http://yokai.com/gashadokuro/

:lumazed::kidsmile::brootea::finally:
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru isn’t gonna live. There will be a new admiral that replaces him.
I have toyed with the idea of him dying especially to Blackbeard and co. The black hole/darkness absorbing the light and light not even being able to escape it. Zephyr told Kizaru in Film Z that he relied too much on his DF too and Blackbeard can nullify DFs too ofc. I really want to see the Marines gain an Orange Admiral who is a mix of Akainu and Kizaru too. With an energy based DF even?

Nami get a power up by Zeus and Usopp got an haki grow in Dressrosa.

The issue here seems to me that you are waiting from Nami and Usopp things that they never show even pre-timeskip. They are not fighters who grow through every fight.

Luffy and Sanji are fighters, that the difference.

And you will see this with the fighters of the crew. You already saw that with Luffy and with Zoro by the way.
From how the fight played out the only difference with pre-TS is that in this fight Nami and Usopp were totally outclass so Oda used Big Mom to help.

And we do know now the limit of Nami and Usopp. We know they are weaker than people on Tobbi Roppo level .

The thing is...there were no build up for Nami and Usopp fights, just your expectations. Which is not the same thing.

And I think it is the big issue of the One Piece community right now, it seems that a lot of people are unable to accept that their expectations were off. But it is also Oda fault, he waited to long to deliver on the fight which made people develop wild expectations + yeah the choice that he made to not take time on fights anymore was clearly a mistake imo seeing how he is handling his storytelling.

I understand the frustration but some criticisms are not legitimate imo.
I think a big issue comes from the fact that unlike Pre Timeskip. You don't have fighters like Perona or Mr 4 anymore. Fighters that the weaker trio can defeat due to matchup

Instead we are entering the New World where everyone is either a Haki user or at least good in Hand to Hand combat. Variety isn't as big as it used to be

Nami get a power up by Zeus and Usopp got an haki grow in Dressrosa.

The issue here seems to me that you are waiting from Nami and Usopp things that they never show even pre-timeskip. They are not fighters who grow through every fight.

Luffy and Sanji are fighters, that the difference.

And you will see this with the fighters of the crew. You already saw that with Luffy and with Zoro by the way.
From how the fight played out the only difference with pre-TS is that in this fight Nami and Usopp were totally outclass so Oda used Big Mom to help.

And we do know now the limit of Nami and Usopp. We know they are weaker than people on Tobbi Roppo level .

The thing is...there were no build up for Nami and Usopp fights, just your expectations. Which is not the same thing.

And I think it is the big issue of the One Piece community right now, it seems that a lot of people are unable to accept that their expectations were off. But it is also Oda fault, he waited to long to deliver on the fight which made people develop wild expectations + yeah the choice that he made to not take time on fights anymore was clearly a mistake imo seeing how he is handling his storytelling.

I understand the frustration but some criticisms are not legitimate imo.
Not in white please:jay-yeah:

Kuzan is serving under BB and Kizaru is going to be killed by BB :kobeha: Ladmirals :kobeha:
Come on, Fenaker why are you using your alt to tell me this?
Post automatically merged:

Had nami used some kind of trickery - trapping ulti somehow then ulti's defeat would have been little satisfactory........the way it is BM and zeus defeated ulti , nami barely contributed :seriously:
Did you see the kizaru hype this chapter with the lasers and insides? Rip Kaido and big mom for sure :josad:

I don’t understand why people think Kizaru won’t get off screened what does he even bring or can bring? It actually makes more sense if he gets off screened because we can see the straw hats react to his death and know how strong Blackbeard has it be to defeat someone like him

Status
Not open for further replies.