Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Zoro in better condition beat or kill Kaido? Of course not, but he would give Kaido harder and longer fight, and scar him more. Zoro, while weaken and heavily injured in asura mode, blitzed Kaido and deflected all of his attacks. Zoro in better condition would have done the same if not better in that area. Since Zoro has never passed out from using asura mode he should be able to use it longer and/or several times in battle.
This.
I think people forget that Asura is a sword-style just like 3-sword-style, 2-sword-style, and etcetera.
Had Zoro not taken Hakkai, he would have been fighting Kaido and scarred him multiple times with different Asura attacks, and only then would he have gone down.

This can't happen because Oda wanted to set up Luffy and Kaido as a 1v1 so that Luffy could get obliterated and so that the alliance would hear of that news and get discouraged.
If Zoro had nerfed Kaido, then Luffy would actually have a chance to win.
This is what many people thought would happen. They expected Zoro's significant moment to be him scarring Kaido so that Luffy has something to aim at that will help him win.

Yeah fulgora is more like a missile.......that is the point.....we do not know which has more AP precisely but since it is a bigger attack it is more powerful attack.........
Checked the panels an its clear that fulgora isn't as focused as masser canon. Also that move is a combined move of all 3 homies. So naturally it would be more ppwerful
When used against people Maser > Fulgora unless you believe Kid and Killer have tougher skin than Ulti.
Yeah I have to agree

Even if Zoro wouldn't have been in that state he would have still scarred Kaido.

First, the manga implied his flying dragon blaze has the power to scar Kaido. That's why Big Mom and Kaido were so worried about the attack. There's no need for them to be that worry about an attack Kaido can easily heal from. If that attack can scar Kaido than Zoro's other high end attacks has the potential to do the same. IE: Death lion song, 1080 pound canon, and billion world technique.

Second, there is no evidence supporting Zoro needs to use CoC to scar Kaido. Even Kiku can at least hurt Kaido. Since there is evidence supporting Zoro's none asura attack can scar Kaido than his Asura attacks, which are stronger can definitely scar Kaido. Zoro now has 3 asura attacks.

Would Zoro in better condition beat or kill Kaido? Of course not, but he would give Kaido harder and longer fight, and scar him more. Zoro, while weaken and heavily injured in asura mode, blitzed Kaido and deflected all of his attacks. Zoro in better condition would have done the same if not better in that area. Since Zoro has never passed out from using asura mode he should be able to use it longer and/or several times in battle.

You can see a fresh Zoro would have performed better against Kaido in a 1v1 because he would be able to fight Kaido longer and use more attacks that have to power to scar and weaken Kaido. Since Kaido is stronger than Zoro he would be able to push Zoro to his limit which would still cause Zoro to unlock adv CoC haki and use against Kaido. In the end Zoro would still end up with CoC. But now Kaido would be in worse shape.
:finally:
:steef::cheers:

Checked the panels an its clear that fulgora isn't as focused as masser canon. Also that move is a combined move of all 3 homies. So naturally it would be more ppwerful
Not focused...well it made a hole through the skull............not really its more precise is all..........
Post automatically merged:

When used against people Maser > Fulgora unless you believe Kid and Killer have tougher skin than Ulti.
I don't think that attack hit them directly.......it made a hole and the force drag them through it.........

Oda really took all the damage Nami should've gotten in this fight & just gave them to usopp instead lol.

She got tapped once & Usopp gets cheated out of a fight all together?

Truth be told, she deserved an bounty increase even after WCI.

So what? Zeus is now just her Pokemon. Although which attack to use is still decided by Nami, Zeus only strengthens them and directs them if the enemy dodged
I'm saying I liked Nami being about to personally deflect and control lightning. & everything about how this "fight" was written is just bad to me personally.

Oda really took all the damage Nami should've gotten in this fight & just gave them to usopp instead lol.

She got tapped once & Usopp gets cheated out of a fight all together?

I'm saying I liked Nami being about to personally deflect and control lightning. & everything about how this "fight" was written is just bad to me personally.
Yeah, the whole progression of it to the conclusion was very disjointed and really cheapened both characters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.