Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is even more nerfed if Chopper really could heal him to 100% i don't think he would have said Zoro will experience double the pain after the effects wear off. The treatment is just a very high quality band aid
Lol Zoro is already known for taking a lot of punishment + he can use haki and swords for defense, not that big of a deal especially considering that only takes effect after.

Guess Sasaki or Black Maria will reveal to be YC1 when they get focus on their past and hybrid forms with King
U guys are mad because this solidifies Jinbei as a YC2 level, only F6 to show to fight equally against a Monster SH, was with Queen when they was beating Drake, after this chapter i will maintain with my "headcannon" .

B

Ballel

Zoro is even more nerfed if Chopper really could heal him to 100% i don't think he would have said Zoro will experience double the pain after the effects wear off. The treatment is just a very high quality band aid
Do the pain side effects kick in during the healing process or after?

My headcannon is stronger when Wsaw appears in a chapter, him is always with Queen.

When Kaidou send F6 to capture Yamato, WsW was showed with Sasaki, if they capture Yamato they could challenge Calamity, ok.

In this chapter We see Queen's past, WsW's past and boths fghtong monster frm SHs and Boths showed Hybrid in the same chapter.
No

Status
Not open for further replies.