Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been better if the plot is stopped at WW being an escapee from impel down and that's it. I mean who care about where Shanks got the rubber fruit.
Well since shanks is being involved,I think it will end up being important as to why he stole that rubber fruit.
Maybe even part of a prophecy lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Because I think Lucci will be the strongest CP0 member and Jinbes EOS fight being a CP0 member while he frees the slaves like fisher tiger makes the most sense for his character
Where do you have current Rob lucci?

if lucci fights again it will be a offscreen fight. oda will not spend chapters on a 1-1 fight against a villain we already saw being defeated and showing all his abilities.
I think Lucci may have gained new abilities. Lucci Kaku and Stussy are currently the three most built up CP0 agents at the reverie I think they’ll be big EOS

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well since shanks is being involved,I think it will end up being important as to why he stole that rubber fruit.
Maybe even part of a prophecy lmao.
That would be ass. I had hoped an easy way out of all this garbage destiny nonsense was because the wg and shanks crew thought it was bbs yami fruit since their designs are similar but no who's who knew full Well it was the gomu gomu which means so did the wg.

It's pretty obvious zoro will get healed get into a fight then the healing will wear off and his broken bones and the doubled pain will nerf him midfight.
Wouldn't that be kinda of a useless point ? why heal a character only to for them to lose healing mid fight and things continue as if he was never healed, just throw him now into the fight and not loop around this factor.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wouldn't that be kinda of a useless point ? why heal a character only to for them to lose healing mid fight and things continue as if he was never healed, just throw him now into the fight and not loop around this factor.
You read one piece? Zoro fighting handicapped in some manner is what he always does.

I read the post and you are right. You didn't talk about Zoro having healing powers throughout the fight. That was somebody else that talked about that.

Now the question bus whether Zoro will complete all his fights in Wano before it wears off.
Thanks,
Now regarding your question,
Without pushing my agenda on Zoro hahaha, I will be really honest... I see one of two choices:
1- Either it will wear off and pain will be back RIGHT AT THE END of his match.. where Oda showcases Cool Zoro Thriller Bark moment of endurance by muscling through that pain at the very end and delivering the finishing blow in that bad state!
( The most badass and expected scenario for me)

2- Or Oda will treat that plot like the Ivankov-Luffy plot exactly.. where it's never dealth with until all of Marineford war is over already!

I can see both situations... but I prefer the first choice cause it's more badass and Oda can draw some cool shots of bloodied Zoro doing his finishing blow on his opponent

H

humanbeing

I am wondering if Momo and Shinobu are back on Onigahsima or did he landed on a ship? at least the surface where they are now is a wood surface.

WW has superior fruit comparable rokushi technique skill :seriously:

The only way I see lucci being above WW is if he has awakening and WW doesn't or he has adv haki which there is no proof of yet
Doesn't really mean much. Lucci's rokushiki > and I definitely wouldn't bet on WsW when it comes to Haki considering that Lucci is a prodigy, the best the WG ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.