Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playa "at least wait for the official transitions" proceed to post sasaki lines twice cus if fits his agenda :vistalaugh:
If the official translation change the part, ofc my two lines with Sasaki would be also wrong.
In the case I doubt the context of the line of Sasaki about the flying six don´t change much, but for the line with his last attack, it could change.

Buffalo and Baby-5 fight with General, and in the end they get attacked by the General's Cannon, which also blows a part of the mountain to smithereens. They don't even pass out and immediately get back on their feet. The ancient Zoan, known for his stamina and endurance, one of the top fighters of the Yonko, receives the same attack and passes out for a second, and then is going to take the enemy with him. That is, the endurance and resistance of the former(who are not even top fighters at DD) is higher than that of an ancient zoan? Is this even normal?

Sasaki will get up while Franky is almost K.O.
Franky is just tired he doesn't even have damage on him, what are you on?
Post automatically merged:

Nothing seems to imply that the fight is over, just like who's who. Either they're waiting to announce the defeat of all of the flying six in chapter 1021, or 1021 will show them get back up with awakening. I'm betting on the latter.
I am betting on the later as well but what bothers me is that they will get back up only to be defeated in the following chapters as I don't see these fights going past another volume and this one ends between 1024-1026 but well we could get more development on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.