What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here you go.
They already started with this sh*t of Franky helping Sanji, when this chapter just confirms Queen's technology alone Is > Franky's, who is > Sasaki.
Add his fruit to this and you get Queen >>>> Sasaki.
It's just the usual trolls upgrading from

Sanji vs Page One

Sanji vs Perospero

Base Sanji has been fighting Hybrid Queen for as long as Jimbe and Franky have been fighting WW and Sasaki, if anyone needs reinforcements is Queen once Sanji actually goes serious mode as well :milaugh:

I'd say it's way too early to claim Franky or Jinbe won yet. We are talking about adversaries that have notable, high recovery ancient zoans. It's been exemplified multiple times this arc already with Ulti and Jack (who is not a dinosaur). Hell, I'd even go as far to say that Ulti and Page 1 may not even be down yet depending on what Oda wants to do.

If the chapter doesn't show the end to Jinbe's fight or a definitive end to Franky's, then the observation that they are defeated is clearly just an opinion made by the provider at this time. There is a big question of what Oda may be doing at this time. Will he have them recover to show why Kaido's top brass is "unstoppable"? Do any of them have awakening? Could Kairoseki be used to stop any of them?

Like Page 1, if this chapter does not show WsW's face I'm going to question of he's actually done. Like Ulti, if Franky "defeated" Sasaki mid chapter, I'm going to question if that's the conclusion to their fight as well. Too many unknowns determine whether or not character fights are over or are even nearing their conclusion yet. There already seems to be this running theme of F6 members losing early. Is it that Oda truly is rushing fights or is he trying to show something else in the near future?

Patience is pretty much the only answer here.

They're out.

It's pretty obvious that we're in the final stages of all those matchups.

Only Black Maria vs Robin/Brook, Sanji vs Queen, Zoro vs Kaido, BM vs Law/Kidd and Luffy vs Kaido left.
It isn't obvious at all and the entire point of a crew of ancient zoans is the recovery power. Take the L this arc is going even longer

Status
Not open for further replies.