What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji was successful modified but was consider to be failure because he didn't show any progress
We later find out from Reiju that Sora took a strong drug that did something to Sanji, that did not make him soulless killing machine
We don't know what that drug did beside this but we can assume that his power are still there but aren't working beacuse of the drug
Also Sanji doesn't train like Zoro or Luffy because he isn't regular human but modified and ODA knows that
As for RaidSuits they are more related to comic history with Vinsmokes and is technology and doen't have any connection to Lineage Factor(DNA)

Last edited:
Ulti and Page One’s defeat getting announced by Bao Huang pretty much guarantees they’re down for good.

Drake switching counts as a Tobiroppo going down.

And Jinbei broke both of Who’s Who’s arms before he landed that last attack, I really doubt the fight will continue.
BM destroyed ulti and got back up. WW conclusion isn't shown like they normally do if they won. Sasaki we don't even know if he went hybrid yet.

I

Indigo

Can anyone please link me to the full fight of Franky vs Sasaki and Jinbe vs Who's Who, before chapter 1018?
I was just checking that myself.

Chapter 998 - Jinbei meets Who's Who | Franky meets Sasaki
Chapter 1003 - We get small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki
Chapter 1004 - Franky vs Sasaki | getting overwhelmed by his subordinates | Usopp / Nami / Tama come for the rescue.
Chapter 1005 - More small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki (More like reactions from one of them)
Chapter 1014 - More small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki (More like reactions from one of them)
Chapter 1015 - More small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki (More like reactions from one of them)
Chapter 1016 - More small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki (More like reactions from one of them)
Chapter 1017 - A few more panels of Franky vs Sasaki and quite a few pages for Jinbei vs Who's Who
Chapter 1018 - Jinbei vs Who's Who (half chapter)
Chapter 1019 - Franky vs Sasaki (half chapter)

Seems like almost the same thing. Jinbei got more pages on 1017 before his fight chapter, and Franky got more pages on the 1004 before his fight chapter. Franky could still get another chapter after 1019, i guess we will see.

Carrot is so pathetic, a lame excuse of a character.
Oda actually gave her some hope on facing Perospero, but thats was just for her to get defeated and absolutely clowned by Perospero lol, even fighting alongside with Wanda
It's like there is no point on her existence, she is just a deadweight who worries people by getting beaten and cries everywhere cuz Pedro killed himself (willingly, aiming a greater good)
It's kinda sad ngl :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.