What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano is a land of samurai, especially Ryuma who is the prototype of Zoro.
Ryuma is known for slaying a dragon over the capital and guess what? Onighashima is headed to the capital
Zoro wants to visit the grave of Ryuma when the arc ends, so what is the only feasible link that would give him a meaningful visit to his grave?
Hint: it's not merely fighting King

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So you put aside the Akainu tanking feat from my post ?

I knew you would said that : Ace and Jimbe were fighting at low high tier level. Aokiji and Akainu were fighting at top tier level and landed top tier hits on each others. And they lasted 10 days. This is an endurance feat.

It doesn't matter, what you want to show is endurance, the endurance of fighting for days against an equal. I used ACE and JINBEI to show you how wrong you are. Also, you're using higher-level off-screen attacks, as if AKAINU and AOKIJI are hitting their finishers at each other all the time.

AKAINU and no admiral is KAIDO, no other upper tier has recovery, which means that if ZORO hits his opponent, the opponent I will call X will be injured until the end of the fight, that is, if he resists, and that will impact your performance, because whether you like it or not it is a very relevant blow in AP, as it is an injury that may need urgent medical treatment, so don't go with common sense thinking that others are resisting it better than KAIDO, the others will suffer the consequences of the blow all the time while KAIDO will not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't go deep/long about it because ZKK is something that has been discussed and analyzed to death in this forum but...do you guys think it's a coincidence that the pose Zoro used when preparing Hiryu Kaen is the same one that Ryuma did when he killed a dragon? Do you think it's there for no reason? Do you think it missed and won't be talked about again or maybe (just maybe) it's foreshadowing of it ultimately landing? Maybe even in the capital, place where Onigashima is heading towards, mirroring the legendary dragon slayer of the past?

Because Zoro seem to share a parallel or two with this guy, you know.

Why don't people who rightly speak about hints and foreshadowing meant for Luffy open their mind a little bit more to perspectives and hints regarding Zoro, instead of looking at them with foggy glasses?

There is much more to unpack than that but this would be a good start.
Who knows...i'm all for it i don't see why people think that if oda had the attack missed zoro won't come back and do it again and connect i also don't understand why people are so set on zoro not fighting kaido again when we legitimately have a reason for it and that's for zoro to turn enma black people say he can do it vs king or someone else but that in no way holds the same weight nor does zoro need a black blade for king imo so zoro gets a black blade which is a power up and copies ryuma feat over the flower capital vs kaido heck oda even had tengu say it was a clear sky ...everyone will witness zkk

Bro, but that happened already lmao. The storyline ended. He tried and couldn't cut him down
I don't believe that much in a rematch between Zoro and Kaidou just the same as you, but do you realize how hypocrite your statement just is
- Luffy declared to everyone and their mom that "he's gonna win" -> still lost. And yet he's given a what, 3rd, 4th chance now?
- Zoro declared to everyone and their mom that "he's gonna cut up Kaidou" -> failed to do it. And yet, he's done, no more chance, you are a fucking liar Zoro. Suck on you.
:kaidowhat:

If Oda says Luffy will win, he will win
I don't know what is so hard to understand that

Honestly, i don't know what will Zoro do now, he got injection and he has time-limit, don't see him running up to rooftop or Marco repeating save s*** over again
but he will win, don't worry for that. And we won't deny that but Zoro killing Kaido has nothing to do with Luffy defeating Kaido. You think Oda just gonna show the WSC lying on the ground with white eyes for his last appearance ? He will come back and find his death.

He hasn't been given a confirmed matchup because he hasn't recovered yet lmao
So that how you think it? And why should I take your word as fact when nothing prove it otherwise?

Like I said you got your own opinion of match that is not confirmed in any way possible (not previous arc have this dynamic that Onigashima has had so far, nor Onigashima reflect the characters that were present in previous arc).

So what I dont like is your arrogance tone, by discrediting other people opinions which they have all the right in the world to have it due to enough int in the story.

If Oda says Luffy will win, he will win
I don't know what is so hard to understand that

Honestly, i don't know what will Zoro do now, he got injection and he has time-limit, don't see him running up to rooftop or Marco repeating save s*** over again
Kid and Killer made it to the roof on their own the only reason it took so long was fodders swarming them. Now that they are all busy engaged in battle Zoro should make it up pretty easily on his own if that is where fight will happen

Akainu tanked better against WB
And Aokiji and Akainu fought 10 days

so my answer is : no

It will hurt them good but not put them to sleep
Exactly. Asura will hurt them (as it would hurt any top tier) but Akainu tanked two enraged punches from WB (and I don't how much damage they even did to him, eveything considered. The man seemed nowhere near his limits) and him and Aokiji went at it for ten days, throwing at each other some of the most powerful and lethal attacks ever.

Aokiji did way more damage to Akainu than anyone else and still couldn't put him down. Aokiji had scars as well and lost a leg but it speaks volumes about how resistent they are.

whatever happens, this is going to break the community. either zkk fans are gonna take the biggest W of all time or their gonna be clowned on for the rest of one piece.
idk may not be the biggest L if oda is subverting expectations lol either way zoro vs king(subverts expectations) or zoro goes with luffy to fight kaido together (more blatant) i see zkk happening

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It doesn't matter, what you want to show is endurance, the endurance of fighting for days against an equal. I used ACE and JINBEI to show you how wrong you are. Also, you're using higher-level off-screen attacks, as if AKAINU and AOKIJI are hitting their finishers at each other all the time.
see its like this. say, ace and jinbei have 10 defence pts and can do 1 pt of damage using their strongest attacks. they fight for sometime and both tire out and its an endurance feat. akainu and aokiji have 100 defence pts and can do 10 dmg using their strongest attacks. when fighting similar range opponents those fights last long as well.

we don't even know for sure that zoro's strongest attack does 10 pts damage for sure and his defence pts are at the max around 50/70. it'll be a high diff fight for sure and akainu and aokiji will take lots of damage if they take ashura. but no way they're getting one shotted by ashura.

No, you simply didn't understand the point.

It's referring to the nakama who are in danger of Yamato's performance.

Luffy isn't since not only he already replicated a superior feat, but he'd ultimately be the one to beat Kaido, possibly saving Yamato.

For Zoro, it'd depend on if he'd be stuck with King or if he'd accomplish something more with Kaido. If it's the former, he is in danger, if it's the latter, he'd have a chance to prove himself further

Sanji and Jinbei on the other hand are in danger by default for lacking feats against Kaido
Yes and I am saying add Luffy to that nakama because he is also in danger

Luffy didn't show a superior feat, he got destroyed and mocked. Zoro on the other hand did.
Till now he is the only one to actually give Kaido lasting damage yet you find it logical to claim he is in danger from Yamato's performance.

If Zoro fights King, it wouldn't delete his performance against the Yonkou. If anything the person it would elevate is King

All these points have been brought up bro some people absolutely loath the idea of it ever becoming a reality, now we wait see what happens it should be clarified in the next 2-3 chapters :pepecorn:
I think its wildly important to continue to point out something though:

ZKK is NOT Zoro vs Kaido

The former can happen without the latter happening. I actually never sat there and argued against. Even if Zoro ends up fighting King in 2-3 chapters, @HA001 or @Zowo or anyone else can still support ZKK, because the theory was always about cutting him down post defeat over the capital.

What I am currently against is Zoro directly fighting Kaido as his matchup again in several chapters. That's my honest opinion. I think he will be used to hold off King, but that doesn't mean can't have that moment after Luffy defeats Kaido. That's fundamentally all I'm saying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.