rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) come to arrest ? are you sure ?
2) why did you bother so much from this scene. ı couldnt understand. namis mom was killed one bitch was sent jimbei . also , nami lived ten almost ten years as a prisoner like slave. Jimbei deserved worst that moment. sanji is reflection of our feelings. you dont have a heart ı guess. when you have time , at somewhere , please live as a slave for ten years .
3)your gag logic is kinda different . ım sorry ı cannot do anything with it. if panel shows sanji power he will be gag , if panel shows sanjis weakness , it will be most serious panel in all manga.
4)please can you show ? :)
5) huh ? what does it matter ? will belong the sanji . ı accept that one is a joke.
6) violet was serving doff. but sanji impressed her . and violet changed her side . and violet played critical role all over arc. you preferred to say sanji got tricked. we preferred to say sanji gained valuable ally.
7) big moms ship can be carried lots of people. just check wano panel . zou was destroyed and half of the SHs was not there which two of them main fighter of the crew who are zoro and luffy. what did you expect my man ? just ı am curious ? if you were sanji , ı guess you preferred to enter war :) that is good idea :)
8)he knows talking is meaningless with Luffy. and he declared , ı want to say again , he declared leaving crew . sanjis motivation is to save Zeff and provide luffys come back to zou. Thus , no matter how much he hurts , as a basic , he give up for beloved.
9) these are just your one-sided cruel views. it has no basis. Your heart is burning with hatred for Sanji. but don't forget that Sanji is a manga character :)
1) Yes from their perspective yes. You are looking at it from our entire knowledge, not the Strawhats knowledge at that time.

2) You have someone who is pouring out his soul and repenting towards the person who was hurt ny your actions, and someone completely out of the place, lacking any understanding telling you you should kill yourself. Its a bitch move, even more so from a guy who is supposed to be kind. Yeah, as long as you have tits and pussy and look presentable, other kindness is out the door.

3) You will get there when you mature and build your own personality and moral compass, hopefully at least. The morality of actions is not determined by their delivery and presentation (even though a lot of people buy into it) it is the action itself.

4) chapter 658, page 7

5) Obviously it matters...

6) And put the crew in danger chasing pussy. Of course after that he impressed her, thats besides the issue.

7) No, you have the entire Mink population behind you vs Bege. Pekoms literally points out that he can at least buy time by telling her he has not met Sanji. Wait for the crew, who inevitably will come to Zou, and then make a plan together.

8) addressed this already.

9) Nah, just expect in a manga with these themes and the past of the crew a character not to cry out in despair when his consolation prize has tricked him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Everyone has been challeging him one after another and this man has been clapping everyone non stop.
let's actually rank the people kaido has fought and scale lol. its actually an immense feat.
Post automatically merged:

scabbards:

sulong inu , sulong neko - YC1
denjiro , ashura doji - YC2
kawamatsu - YC3
kinemon , kiku , izou , raizo - Executive

bonus : all the scabbards can use ryou.

supernova:

luffy, zoro, kidd - YC1+
law, killer - YC2+

yamato - YC1+

15 opponents of atleast Yonko executive calibre and still Kaido didnt take any significant damage except - zoro's ashura (probably adv CoC) and luffy's adv CoC punches.

World's Strongest Creature :steef:

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
let's actually rank the people kaido has fought and scale lol. its actually an immense feat.
Post automatically merged:

scabbards:

sulong inu , sulong neko - YC1
denjiro , ashura doji - YC2
kawamatsu - YC3
kinemon , kiku , izou , raizo - Executive

bonus : all the scabbards can use ryou.

supernova:

luffy, zoro, kidd - YC1+
law, killer - YC2+

yamato - YC1+

15 opponents of atleast Yonko executive calibre and still Kaido didnt take any significant damage except - zoro's ashura (probably adv CoC) and luffy's adv CoC punches.

World's Strongest Creature :steef:
Props to Zori for being the only one who dealt any significant damage and receiving praise from Kaido himself.

Don´t have to be Shakespeare, just being honest is enough.

1) Blowing every fluid in his body in Fishman Island and putting the crew in danger in hostile territory
2) Butting in between Nami and Jinbe and telling Jinbe to commit suicide when Nami herself did not blame Jinbe whatsoever, all because he wanted to look good in front of her
3) Kicking around a helpless head (Kinemon)
4) Saying helpless children have nothing to do with them, yet he immediately jumps in when hot women are concerned
5) Feeling Nami up against her will
6) Getting tricked in Dressrosa, another hostile territory
7) Not trusting the crew and deciding by himself to leave to WCI and putting the crew in danger against a Yonkou
8) Attacking his captain in hostile territory despite Luffy´s condition
9) Escaping from reality to a marriage to a girl he barely knows, and when that falls flat and it becomes apparent he was tricked yet again, instead of owning up to it, he despairs and shows his mental fragility.

And notice nothing of these has to do with his strength or lack thereof, it´s a different issue. If any other character would have this track record, you guys would have long jumped on it, but since it is Sanji, people who point this stuff out have to be haters for the sake of being haters.
Thats clearly a biased point of view based on a few events, looks like you read the manga with your ass so you can take the parts you "liked" the most cuz they are about Sanji doing something you can create a situation in your mind to blame him for literally everything that happens in the world or that he chooses to do, it's more than pathetic cuz you dont recognize literally any effort Sanji made or things he achieved, you literally put the decisions of everyone else on his back, and im not even excluding gags, its an awesome showcase of funcional illiteracy and bias, not to mention it's pretty damn childish.

:whitepress:

The worst part is that you think you're rocking, an awesome reader, "everyone needs to know this, why can't they see it?"

:suresure:

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Don´t have to be Shakespeare, just being honest is enough.

1) Blowing every fluid in his body in Fishman Island and putting the crew in danger in hostile territory
2) Butting in between Nami and Jinbe and telling Jinbe to commit suicide when Nami herself did not blame Jinbe whatsoever, all because he wanted to look good in front of her
3) Kicking around a helpless head (Kinemon)
4) Saying helpless children have nothing to do with them, yet he immediately jumps in when hot women are concerned
5) Feeling Nami up against her will
6) Getting tricked in Dressrosa, another hostile territory
7) Not trusting the crew and deciding by himself to leave to WCI and putting the crew in danger against a Yonkou
8) Attacking his captain in hostile territory despite Luffy´s condition
9) Escaping from reality to a marriage to a girl he barely knows, and when that falls flat and it becomes apparent he was tricked yet again, instead of owning up to it, he despairs and shows his mental fragility.

And notice nothing of these has to do with his strength or lack thereof, it´s a different issue. If any other character would have this track record, you guys would have long jumped on it, but since it is Sanji, people who point this stuff out have to be haters for the sake of being haters.
I have only one thing to say.
You don't like the character and you have a very negative perception of the events surrounding such character. It's not necessarily "wrong", but you should also accept that a lot of the things you pointed are, in the end, your own perceptions of the story.
But it would be wise not to assume that everyone else perceives the story the same way you do. Nor that their interpretation of the events are always "wrong".
If you can't "understand how people still like post TS Sanji", you are more than welcome not to try and just enjoy the many other characters One Piece has.

On the other hand, if you are so mad about "Sanji doing bad things in hostile territory", what's your opinion on Luffy? Because, as far as I know, Luffy actively pursues dangerous places and jump into fights without consulting his crew. So, in a sense, Luffy endangers his crew more than anyone in the crew does. Have something to say about that? :pepecafe:

As usual, the Goat is here to spread the gospel of chapter analysis and review.

The cover page......

I mean I get that Denjiro is called "Napping Kyoshiro" but did anybody ask for that?

"Mythical Dog Dog fruit, Model: Makami"

Kaido: It was a mistake to let a Oden wannabe like you to eat it!

Lmao.

Yamato's Ice Breath vs Kaido's Fire Breath? Yin and Yang symbol as well?

For anybody that say Kaido is not going serious against Yamato......

Black Maria can do illusions.......

She got a Smile weapon that can hit and set things on fire, webs, knuckle brass melee, and now she got illusion magic?:crazwhat:And she haven't even use her Zoan devil fruit power and hybrid form yet.:jay-he: She might be the most versatile character in the series yet.:hope:

But I'm wondering why she put bandages on her boobs even though she's not really injured? Well, I think I know why. Shame.....

Black Maria saying Sanji sell Robin out...... Bruh what?

"Laughing stock"

"Black Leg has the second highest bounty in the crew"

So she doesn't know that Jinbei join the crew?

Brook.....:brootea:

Brook praises Sanji and let Robin to have her own 1v1 fight.:akaman: I couldn't be more of a happier man considering her last 1v1 fight was back in Skypiea.

Robin to Black Maria: "You don't understand Sanji at all, he's one of the wings of the Pirate King!!"

Lmao, Oda to Sanji haters this chapter be like

Robin was like: Sanji praised me so I will praised him back.

Robin, you go girl!

By the way, am I the only one that sees Robin's nips?

The Sanji haters must have shut up by now. Next up will be Sanji unlocking Conqueror's Haki and they might knock into Oda's house for real.

Luffy doing his own things as usual.

Caribou is back!!!!!!

Caribou bros, we're eating good.

Momo......

I know crying is his thing but ya gotta relax.....
And thank you Luffy for making him shut up.

And Momo will drive Luffy up to Onigashima....

Momo the Taxi.:datas:

Overall, pretty decent chapter.

"Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's two most precious wings."

As a Zoro and Sanji fan myself, I'm glad to see this.:hurry:

And color pages in case anybody didn't post them......
You never lose momentum bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.