Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Caribou is there to help and turn Onigashima into a swamp so that it doesn't destroy the capital maybe?
anyway if he gets very useful and make an act comparable to that of Tama and Yamato then he will be the first logia user in the strawhats crew.

Are you sure you want to argue with me after I destroyed you in the Sanji vs King topic and proved you wrong??

You want to do it again Luke.
So this time you want to prove to me that Marco will fight Kaido? First you said Sanji vs King and now Marco vs Kaido?

Tell me, why Marco and King have so many connections??

- Both knocked down Big Mom's ship.

- The Wildfire / Phoenix Fire.

- Marco loves to heal people/ King loves to torture people.

- YC 1 vs YC 1.

- Both fights with their legs / use their Talons.
Yeah because sanji vs king is the same thing you are doing now I can come up with ten reasons why sanji would fight king

1. You ignore the fact Marco already said he’s fighting kaido in 999 but not right away

2. you ignore the fact Marco was fighting king AND queen both and sanji that they are up against the new generation

3. you ignore the fact perospeor mentioned Marcos getting exhausted

4. Your think the right hand of fucking Whitebeard and guy connected to oden won’t fight kaido the guy that killed him

5 you ignore the fact that Marco hasn’t even been on panel with king the last time he was on panel in a fight was against queen.

6. King also doesn’t fight with his legs he has used his beak and sword already in the fights.

Sanji had a hell of a lot more reasons to fight king then Marco. Your in denial. You know what’s gonna happen that’s why you keep denying it over and over again.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This Chinese dude already predicted it:
What? the DF?

Why people act like it is some incredible discovery.

80% of the community knew after last chapter that her fruit will be related to something with Myhological Japanese Dog/Fox/Wolf creature. Or u mean something else I dont speak chinese.

Caribou is there to help and turn Onigashima into a swamp so that it doesn't destroy the capital maybe?
anyway if he gets very useful and make an act comparable to that of Tama and Yamato then he will be the first logia user in the strawhats crew.
Caribou is there to tell Big mom and Kaido about poseidon

people forget the raid started with the yonko saying they are going after ancient weapons

and there happened to be a person on the island who knew where one was

Don’t expect this fight to go by the same structure. There was no lore dump or anything this chapter.

it’s also a 2 v1 it’s probably just a update chapter and we will keep going up

Are you sure you want to argue with me after I destroyed you in the Sanji vs King topic and proved you wrong??

You want to do it again Luke.
So this time you want to prove to me that Marco will fight Kaido? First you said Sanji vs King and now Marco vs Kaido?

Tell me, why Marco and King have so many connections??

- Both knocked down Big Mom's ship.

- The Wildfire / Phoenix Fire.

- Marco loves to heal people/ King loves to torture people.

- YC 1 vs YC 1.

- Both fights with their legs / use their Talons.
King is a swordsman though, and the Momotaro parallel is definitely happening

Caribou is there to tell Big mom and Kaido about poseidon

people forget the raid started with the yonko saying they are going after ancient weapons

and there happened to be a person on the island who knew where one was
For that to happen kaido and big mom gotta win they fights first caribou aint getting between that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.