Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami was never the second wing. Oda made that clear whenever the crew splits Luffy leads a group, Zoro leads a group, Sanji leads a group.

Sabaody showed this and Dressrosa and zou sold it
Sanji even leads people who aren't crewmates, he led Marines in PH saving them from Vergo, he led Bege's crewmates and dozens of Big Mom's cooks and underlings, he basicly led Bege himself lol.

A TRUE CONQUEROR :stealthblack:

Oda already fucked up by not having Zoro lead the army of samurais
Oda fucked up in not giving any shine to zoro's dream in the post timeskip. If oda makes Luffy fights kaido with yamato and whoever trash character he wants to then it'll juste mean that he doesn't give a fuck about anyone except luffy anymore. Imagine if luffy takes down a yonko while zoro defeat a mere commander ? Their dreams are comparable strenghtwise, Zoro wants his name to reach the heaven, sadly it won't happen if Oda only cares about Luffy.

I like how you change the argument on what support actually means. Marco can fight Kaido. Support being he isn't instrumental to taking down Kaido, that is Luffy's victory. Stop reducing Support to something that has nothing to do with the conversation.

What you don't want is Zoro vs King, in the end that is really the issue you have rn.
OKkay wait, Then what does support exactly mean? Can you elaborate? This is the first meaning of support in Cambridge dicionary:
"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed "
Post automatically merged:

I like how you change the argument on what support actually means. Marco can fight Kaido. Support being he isn't instrumental to taking down Kaido, that is Luffy's victory. Stop reducing Support to something that has nothing to do with the conversation.

What you don't want is Zoro vs King, in the end that is really the issue you have rn.
So maybe you need to elaborate on what "support" means because obviously you dont know what it means.

If zoro fights king and doesn't return on Kaido at all then it'll be one of the worst decision from oda in the entire series.
It'll be fun to see the Zorotards crying but yes, I agree, it'll be a bad decision. Although his feats have been amazing, this arc has already been underwhelming for his character. I thought that his ancestry, etc would be a major focus of this arc but it wasn't.

The first time Marco met Zoro he told him to go fight kaido. Why would Marco go himself this time instead of sending Zoro again? Wouldnt it make sense to send Zoro to kaido again and deal with king himself. Since he believe that Zoro and the new gen should beat Kaido>?
Marco literally says in Chapter 999 that he will have to wait to fight Kaido in order to help with the performance floor. Zoro has not mentioned going back to fighting Kaido since losing. In fact he trusted Luffy would do it and told Sanji that they should help on the performance floor. Or are you suggesting we are going to get a repeat of chapter 999 again and Marco will help Zoro get to the roof lol?

Narration seems pretty clear cut.. I suggest waiting a few chapters since this seems hard for you to understand:kayneshrug:

OKkay wait, Then what does support exactly mean? Can you elaborate? This is the first meaning of support in Cambridge dicionary:
"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed "
Post automatically merged:

So maybe you need to elaborate on what "support" means because obviously you dont know what it means.
Really. Giving me the definition of support in a non-combative situation?

Ok seeing the next line up for the Rooftop 4, I don't see how Kid and Law can defeat a fresh Big Mom alone anymore if it takes like what now, 15, 16 commanders level peps + Momo to defeat Kaidou. They will need some serious help in other to pull that shit, and adding Hawkin, Killer, Apoo, Drake just won't cut it.
Big mom isn’t kaido. Kaido healed from the scabbards because their attacks barely did anything. Kaido is also a zoan so he heals big mom can’t get hit by an attack and heal right after.

Not saying I believe kid and law do it in round 1 but big mom ain’t healing from attacks so she doesn’t need as much people.

Status
Not open for further replies.