Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m always astonished by the IQ level of some of these Sanji fans. How is being the « wings » of Luffy translate to him being the right hand man or having CoC ?
Sanji ain't Luffy's "Right hand man" so i'm not going to argue for that.

Redon confirmed that the Volume 100 Cover with the M3 is called Color of the Supreme King.

More so, every single character on that cover has CoC.

Sanji's getting a CoC reveal :kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Queen calling Zoro and Sanji Luffy's top men

Volume 100 Cover with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji

Robin bringing back Oda's pre time skip stance where he calls Zoro and Sanji Luffy's Wings

Oda's putting in so much work to shit on all of the M3 naysayers and all Sanji slander :stealthblack:
Sanji is the wings just sanji
Post automatically merged:

Answer me these questions.

How many wings do flying creatures have?
Who is the other wing?
Sanji hence why robin said WINGS not wing

Killer by allying himself with the straw hats has plot armor. He will obviously win
Nah, many characters allied themselves with the straw hats and got destroyed.

The straw hats are the only plot armor carriers.

Also, Killer fought Kaido and Big Mom man. He can't fight a powerful supernova and defeat him. This isn't Luffy or Zoro.

Though I don't see them fighting. I think they will come to an agreement because Killer is reasonable.

Sanji ain't Luffy's "Right hand man" so i'm not going to argue for that.

Redon confirmed that the Volume 100 Cover with the M3 is called Color of the Supreme King.

More so, every single character on that cover has CoC.

Sanji's getting a CoC reveal :kayneshrug:
last line there... That's CAP, lets be real between all the worstgen users... Sanji doesnt deserve CoC never has been nor never will be a conqueror

Sanji is the wings just sanji
Y'all so pressed you keep repeating this to cope :kobeha:

By sandman
Thank you so much for the spoilers, redon!

Someone asked me via PM about Robin's line that Sanji is the "two wings of the Pirate King". The Japanese term 両翼 is commonly used to describe 2 crucial persons/things.

I've never seen the case where 両翼 is used to describe only one person in my life, so it's safe to assume that Robin meant Sanii and "another person" being important for PK

And Oda already used the exact same word 両翼 in SBS,
saying both Zoro and Sanji are two wings for Luffy :)
:stealthblack:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Idk what Oda can do anymore to convince y’all thag Sanji will always be in the M3

- Got called Luffy’s wings
- Lead the sh on numerous occasions
- Is on the cover of volume 100 with Luffy and Zoro
- Is currently fighting the strongest opponent that the sh are facing
Is currently fighting the strongest opponent that the sh are facing.
Who?:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

last line there... That's CAP, lets be real between all the worstgen users... Sanji doesnt deserve CoC never has been nor never will be a conqueror
You will all get real quiet on this and just redirect the Sanji slander after the full confirmation :suresure:

I can already see it. In fact, you can save the following quote and compare as it might be word for word the arguments the Sanji haters will spam :

" Who care's if Sanji has CoC, weaklings like Chinjao have it. He's never getting Advanced CoC so he's just a loser"

Y'all will ditch having CoC as something really impressive that Sanji can never get in a heartbeat after he does get it, and call it shitty and irrelevant :milaugh:

These people do not understand how the english language functions lol
The manga is in Japanese so maybe listed to their opinion

By sandman
Thank you so much for the spoilers, redon!

Someone asked me via PM about Robin's line that Sanji is the "two wings of the Pirate King". The Japanese term 両翼 is commonly used to describe 2 crucial persons/things.

I've never seen the case where 両翼 is used to describe only one person in my life, so it's safe to assume that Robin meant Sanii and "another person" being important for PK

And Oda already used the exact same word 両翼 in SBS,
saying both Zoro and Sanji are two wings for Luffy :)

It has been foreshadowed and already paid off bro. This train has left the station for a while now. Stop acting like Zoro hasn't fought Kaido yet lol.
Yeah, keep thinking that LOL.

I bet you were saying that Luffy was going to beat Kaido after he learned AdvCoC. But he got defeated two or three chapters later.

The real fight has just started and the train has just arrived. You're talking about a different train man.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I’m always astonished by the IQ level of some of these Sanji fans. How is being the « wings » of Luffy translate to him being the right hand man or having CoC ?
They're talking about the cover of Volume 100 and the title being "CoC".
I don't think Sanjino have the "qualities of a King", but after Don "crybaby" Chinjao that's possible:kayneshrug:

Y'all so pressed you keep repeating this to cope :kobeha:

:stealthblack:
Robin said "What it means that Sanji depends on me is not something you should understand. He is a man who deserves to be called" The Wings of the Pirate King."

She didn't say "He is a man, along with another unnamed person, who deserves to be called the Wings of the Pirate King."

Just be happy for Sanji, instead of trying to insert Zoro to make them seem equal. Sanji is his own character, it's pathetic how his fans can't discuss him without talking about Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.