Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really disappointed with how Brook has been handled in one piece. He only got 2 1v1s including Fishman Island. He lost one and he won the other one accidentally without doing anything impressive. Now even though it's supposed to be a 2v1 it's literally called Robin vs Black Maria. Brook is just there to help with fodder. Is he literally not going to do anything the entire raid? It's just sad how far he's fallen compared to the other strawhats. He's supposed to be up there with Robin and Franky, but instead he seems to be below Nami and Chopper. He's my favorite addition to the strawhats by far, but he's barely contributed anything to the strawhats the whole time he's been with them.
Robin fought Hogback with Chopper, yet the chapter was just called "Pirate Chopper VS Mysterious Man Hogback."

I'm really disappointed with how Brook has been handled in one piece. He only got 2 1v1s including Fishman Island. He lost one and he won the other one accidentally without doing anything impressive. Now even though it's supposed to be a 2v1 it's literally called Robin vs Black Maria. Brook is just there to help with fodder. Is he literally not going to do anything the entire raid? It's just sad how far he's fallen compared to the other strawhats. He's supposed to be up there with Robin and Franky, but instead he seems to be below Nami and Chopper. He's my favorite addition to the strawhats by far, but he's barely contributed anything to the strawhats the whole time he's been with them.
Brooks time will shine. If he is indeed forced to “fight” his dead friends and allies awakening is in his future

"Fought" LOL Law was constantly shitting his pants at Zoro flexing his muscles, dude was his personal cheer leader.

And you seriously believe after nearly killing Kaido only using 0.001% of his power with all broken bones and blocking strongest attack in the series pulling the greatest feat ever, he would only fight trash can like King?

The least Zoro can do this arc is kill Kaido
Zoro vs gifters is more realistic than your headcanon
The most he can do right now is kill orochi

Now that zoro and sanji is confirmed to be luffy's wings that means Yamato will be luffy's right hand man
Why is Zoro being put into this equation? Did Robin say he is Pirate Kings wing alongside Zoro?

All the years of portrayal, Zoro literally saving Luffy's life, TB, him being called Luffys equal in 3 data books, being called Vice Captain/First Mate in manga twice, people confusing him as a captain, him being supernova and one of the 5 leaders of new generation (Chapter 1000) would be taken away by one statement from Nico Robin which doesn't even include Zoro?

Is Law looking like complete sack of shit and a little cheer leading puppy dog compared to Zoro on the rooftop made you this salty that you insult the author himself?
Post automatically merged:

By the way COCK SUCKERS, just like Nico Robin has called Sanji wings of PK, Bartolomeo (someone who has been stalking Strawhats his whole life) has called Zoro vice captain of pirate king.

So have some intellectual integrity.
Shit like this is why Zoro haters/Sanjitards are sub human trash

Page One "VS" Usopp -> Blows. Opinion may change if he recovers, and by change, I mean blows slightly less.

Ulti "VS" Nami -> Blows.

Who's-Who Jimbei -> Blows. Why? Imagine if all Zoro did in Dressrosa arc was hack up Dellinger. It'd look cool and all, but a fucking waste for not just the Straw Hat character, but the enemy character as well.

Sasaki VS Franky -> Okay-ish. I'm disappointed this has one chapter while Robin apparently has two.

Black Maria VS Robin (w/ Brook) -> Based on the spoilers, meh. The Brook part blows.

"Fought" LOL Law was constantly shitting his pants at Zoro flexing his muscles, dude was his personal cheer leader.

And you seriously believe after nearly killing Kaido only using 0.001% of his power with all broken bones and blocking strongest attack in the series pulling the greatest feat ever, he would only fight trash can like King?

The least Zoro can do this arc is kill Kaido
The least Zoro can do is stand up on his feet :beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.