Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
too complicated man, that point can be argue tho. I would say he said sanji no 2 because his poster is ABOVE zoro. its up to you perspective

reality is, black maria speak loudly that sanji no 2. you cant argue that tho

so judge’s son is no 2, zoro the GOAT, no 3 ?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
yes he's number 2 for now since his daddy increased his bounty.
Wait until the marines hear about the man who killed kaido and has potential to be a conqueror:steef:

KOd pero whos YC level without direct hit and no power up like enma or raid suit at that, plus beforehand he survived brutal beating by BM that would probably break zoro bones
Any proof that Perospero is close to YC? If he was, then why isn't he the YC3 or YC2 of the BM pirates? And imagine being nerfed after a few punches from BM, punches that didn't even have haki lol.

Robin DF is ridicously OP ohh my god.

I like Black Maria fighting style, her definetly is a top Vet to Yc4 level, this girl is dangerous asf.

Yamato is confirmed to be around Yc1 to low top tier.

too complicated man, that point can be argue tho. I would say he said sanji no 2 because his poster is ABOVE zoro. its up to you perspective

reality is, black maria speak loudly that sanji no 2. you cant argue that tho

so judge’s son is no 2, zoro the GOAT, no 3 ?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Let's just pretend that Whiskey Peak folks weren't calling Zoro the strongest in crew.

Everyone in EL wondering why he's not the captain.

Marines of EL going "Zoro and the other people!" after seeing Zoro and Sanji enter.

Barto calling Zoro straight up second strongest.

The official Vivre Card by Oda solidifying Zoro as second strongest as well as pseudo First Mate canonically.

Honestly, the Black Maria thing is a good banter. You can jest around a couple times. But when a face-less alternate account like you is making low-effort bait post for last 60 pages, it really does devolve the forum as well as thread into bit sad.

If you're going to troll, maybe get a little creative with it at the very least lol

Dont cap you switched it because you realized its a shit face (yours). Also do i live in your thoughts 24/7? You seem to mention me alot when i dont.
i’d literally change it back right now if I wanted

I’m also behind a mask so how can you determine im a “shit face” even when i showed my face you had no such reaction

Ur just mad ZoLo is #3 but it’s ok to cry, it eases the stress 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.