Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my face for 2-3 weeks yet again and ur crying all bc ur greenboi is #3 strawhat :luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Poor mentally ill, insecure sus Z boi….awww I wont bully u no more
Yeah it looked uglier than shit tbf so it made sense you covered it with shit.
:catlewd:
Sorry for bullying you to the point of changing your avi though. Shit looked cute on you. Literally.
:wellwell:
Next time dont mention/quote me and i wont make you cry into changing your avi kid.

Yeah you’re right..

Guy 1.) Gets tricked into touching his face then attacked

Guy 2.) Gets defeated by a power system that isn’t even introduced into the story yet
A power system that was not introduced yet ?? What the kinna lie are you telling?? Haki was already introduced, just nit giving a name .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, wont be incosistent AT ALL, did you even read what i Said about Aokiji and Mihawk as examples???? And i have many others.

You trying SO hard to make an argument that a character that has never Go Full out cant fight zoro. A character that until now didint show:

-Hibryd
-named atacks
-Race
-Face
-Bounty

And who Said to you that king cant hurt kaido??? LOL your headcanon?

Killer was On the roof and is fighting Hawkins, zoro was huf huf against many gifters and runing from apoo at a moment and was in the root as Well.

No Focus on king yet. Wake up.
No need to. Oda shown his how responsible he is.

Marco is toying with him.

Yeah it looked uglier than shit tbf so it made sense you covered it with shit.
:catlewd:
Sorry for bullying you to the point of changing your avi though. Shit looked cute on you. Literally.
Next time dont mention/quote me and i wont make you cry into changing your avi kid.
If this doesn’t confirm you’re gay idk what does……

Most insecure fruit loop i ever seen tbh

The fact a sus dude thinks i look “cute” and better looking then himself is quite telling :lusalty:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What they are doing then? Igor.

Maybe they have an extreme diff fight just after Marco was cleanly toying with 2 commanders?

Taking Queen away adds to King's chances to win? I don't think so.

Stop pushing King where he doesn't belong.

He has the worst portrayal out of YC1.

Shanks ??? Or was that not haki ??? Is like yall just wake up to talk bs .
That was haki in the same way Mantra was CoO and Tekkai was CoA. With the power of retcons
Just like Zoros feel the breath became Armament or Observation or whatever because no matter how you read the chapter 195 or whatever, it doesn’t fit. Whether you turn the page upside down or you read it in a mirror, just accept our knowledge of Haki is incomplete. The rule seems to be, Haki, DF, or science tech. Any weird thing falls into one of those three.

If this doesn’t confirm you’re gay idk what does……

Most insecure fruit loop i ever seen tbh

The fact a sus dude thinks i look “cute” and better looking then himself is quite telling :lusalty:
Typical 12 year old replay.
"YoUre gAy" after getting destroyed like a bitch.
This alone confirms you have the mindset of a child.
Come back when youre older than 18.
:salt:

Status
Not open for further replies.